[Tech Support] When typing program becomes "out of focus"

CompassNorth

Denko (´・ω・`)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And by out of focus I mean I need to select the box where I'm typing in so I can continue typing.

This issue started yesterday
Only installed GeDoSaTo and Fistful of Frags.
I'm not running any programs in the background that I haven't ran before the problem occured
Not a keyboard of mouse issue.

:V help this is really annoying.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
I've seen this issue in the past caused by adware (pop up ads that often get killed straight away by Adblock) and by keyloggers. I'd suggest running a virus/malware scan to rule out the latter possibility.

Also, have a look in your browser plugins/extensions for anything you don't recognise. After that, have a look at the windows program uninstall menu for the same. These steps can help clean the system registry as well as rule out some possibilities.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mention GeDoSaTo... this is still a work-in-progress tool, so it might carry issues with it.

Where are you trying to type at, exactly? In-game chat? Steam overlay? Alt-tabbed during gameplay? Your mentioning of GeDoSaTo makes me think your issue involves a game running and typing.

CompassNorth

Denko (´・ω・`)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen this issue in the past caused by adware (pop up ads that often get killed straight away by Adblock) and by keyloggers. I'd suggest running a virus/malware scan to rule out the latter possibility.

Also, have a look in your browser plugins/extensions for anything you don't recognise. After that, have a look at the windows program uninstall menu for the same. These steps can help clean the system registry as well as rule out some possibilities.
Did a malwarebyte scan, nothing showed up. Any other programs I should scan with?

You mention GeDoSaTo... this is still a work-in-progress tool, so it might carry issues with it.

Where are you trying to type at, exactly?
This affects everything. So browsers, IM programs, wordpad. Anything that I can type on.

Guess I'll do a restore point load which I should have done in the first place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all