Gaming Tearaway releases this month.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I intend to pick the game up but I have a feeling it will come to PSPLUS at some point so that puts me off buying it for now.
If I didn't have Ys on route and PS4 didn't launch I would have bought it as it's only £19.99!

@Kazekai How long did it take to platinum?

Kazekai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I intend to pick the game up but I have a feeling it will come to PSPLUS at some point so that puts me off buying it for now.
If I didn't have Ys on route and PS4 didn't launch I would have bought it as it's only £19.99!

@Kazekai How long did it take to platinum?

Not very long I guess. I'm not very good at video games but I'd imagine you could beat it in a day or two if you're inclined to play a game for hours on end. I tend to break from most games after two hours or so and not go back to them for at least half a day so it lasted me quite a while.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I started putting some into this during my commute as I finished Fire Emblem on 3DS. And I really like it. The visuals and the world that is created is so charming and full of character. On the OLED, it just looks fantastic.

The gaem is a blast to play through as well, the platofrmingis fun and I like how you have to interact with the environments which I feel really helps engage you. This is really good when trying hidden goodies and bonuses, in most gaems you just walk past certain environments, in Tearaway I'm looking around the environments to see what can be manipulated. The use of the Vita's features work well here as well, I like how the touch screen and touch pad are used particularly at how their uses ooze of creativity and substance.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started putting some into this during my commute as I finished Fire Emblem on 3DS. And I really like it. The visuals and the world that is created is so charming and full of character. On the OLED, it just looks fantastic.

The gaem is a blast to play through as well, the platofrmingis fun and I like how you have to interact with the environments which I feel really helps engage you. This is really good when trying hidden goodies and bonuses, in most gaems you just walk past certain environments, in Tearaway I'm looking around the environments to see what can be manipulated. The use of the Vita's features work well here as well, I like how the touch screen and touch pad are used particularly at how their uses ooze of creativity and substance.
It's probably the only Vita game where I didn't mind the touch pad. It just felt like a chore to use in other games like LBPV.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I finished the gaem the other day and I though the gaem was fantastic.

The narrative and story was surprisingly pretty good whilst the ending was excellent. It was highly fitting towards the initial narrative of the gaem and the utilisation of the Vita's features into the narrative was just brilliant.

Previously I was pretty positive about the Vita tv despite the fact some gaems wouldn't be supported on it for obvirious reasons. And I was fine with this due to the lack of gaems actually using the features for any reason other than IT HAS A TOUCH SCREEN AND SHIT SO LETS USE IT BITCH. Tearaway single handily has changed my perception. Tearaway needed the Vita's features for it to be engaging experience.

Tearaway is easily on the of the best gaems on Vita, if not the best. Tearaway is easily a GOTY contender.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I will nvr say a FUQing Curse word Again :D