Gaming Tales of Symphonia on Vita Remote Play

xtreme1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I was pretty excited to see this, so I thought I'd share it here. Wish I had a faster connection so I could have less audio latency.

Reactions: Coto

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I'm not mistaken this requires editing one of the PARAM.SFO files, right? Still amazing (almost a good reason to get a vita). Have you tried a direct connection between the PS3 and Vita if possible rather than going through a WiFi router? That may make it slightly faster.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
very nice. Would you mind telling us if the game suffers from any lag? TOS1 runs at 60FPS on dungeons, cities and showdowns, and something between 20-30FPS on the world map (if my eyesight isn't wrong).

On ps2 classics (cfw..) the game lagged a lot.

xtreme1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didnt have to edit the param.sfo, multiman does it for you automatically. There was quite a bit of lag on my 10mbps connection , and I am connecting over a private network. I think that is the only way I can connect since over internet requires psn login.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Remote Play lagged most of the time not because of Internet connection, but because it was forced to reserved 8 MB of RAM. PS3 only has 256 MB of RAM for CPU, so 8 MB being reserved takes a hit in gaming performance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters