• Thread starter Deleted-134647
  • Start date
  • Views 422,082
  • Replies 1,671
D

Deleted-134647

OP
Zerrix said:
I just wondered how far you guys are now?
Could you say it in percent?^^
Oh, I would guess that we're about AWESOME% done. Give or take.

Seriously, no, I don't know. If you want details, you should follow the blog. I do my best at estimating where the project is at, but there's no way to give a hard percentage.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really find it annoying how people don't read the post at all. They just jump to a conclusion its done or that you would have an idea how much has been done when you clearly mentioned that it's not done and it'll be released when it is.

Guys, please read the post. This translation is really awesome and you wouldn't want to rush a perfectionist.
tongue.gif

D

Deleted-134647

OP
Another new update on the blog.

b29yetl50vqclti2o.png
b29yf0ot1jkzq6bi8.png

Most of our work this week has gone into recreating and editing ToI's menus. As you can see, things are coming along quite nicely. While my focus is still mostly on the story at this point, I revised several of the menus for length these last few days and Kingcom has been working hard on making the layouts perfect. Aesthetics are an important element of translation too!

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Man, it's reaching a point...hell, it's blown right past the point that should the game officially be brought over...chances are it'd be inferior to your project.

jarop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You know, it's really getting harder and harder to tell you guys to take your time with the project, but each blog just makes it harder and harder to
tongue.gif

Can we get an estimate progress pleeease? =]

D

Deleted-134647

OP
Today's blog update talks a lot about the editing process. This includes where the project currently is and what will be happening between now and the time it is released. My dedication to the accuracy and quality of this translation remains my number one priority, see the post on the blog for more.

If you don't care about that and just want some shiny pictures, here they are.

b2h3vbxz6usvkvu27.png
b2h3v0itx97jj6dpr.png

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
throughhim413 said:
Another new update on the blog.

b29yetl50vqclti2o.png
b29yf0ot1jkzq6bi8.png

Most of our work this week has gone into recreating and editing ToI's menus. As you can see, things are coming along quite nicely. While my focus is still mostly on the story at this point, I revised several of the menus for length these last few days and Kingcom has been working hard on making the layouts perfect. Aesthetics are an important element of translation too!

wow, that looks like an amazing effort! i'm really looking forward to playing it. i feel this is gonna be commercial quality

LianLi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
It's shaping up I see..
I'm checking your blog very often, to see how are you guys doing..

Just take your time, and make it right......You have my full support!!

anyone wanna fork in some loose change to get them some pizza? it's better than saying that they have our support, at least they get something edible while doing the work? hehehe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.