TAG! You're it!

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the hell is going on here?
Is Nebuleon in a nebulous state of mind or something?

I don't get it. :huh:

DiabloStorm

Anti-Semantic Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It's okay Neb, they're just putting you down because they don't understand. I understand though.
i_know_that_feel_bro_by_rober_raik-d4cxn5a.png

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh right, I forgot. Carry on! ^_^
The only way people here will think you're a girl is after years of uh.... not sure :unsure:
I know that nearly everyone here knows I'm a girl (and a furry), but I've been here since 2007, so they've gotten use to me.... dunno, maybe after years of forum posting/talking, they get to know your personality more. Afterall, guys and girls have very different personalities, more often than not.

Just be yourself on these forums, if people sense you're a girl then over time they'll start believing you.

Deleted member 319809

MAH BOI/GURL
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't load that, internet's too shitty atm, no clue what it is. Also, I edited the post a bit while you were quoting it.
Neb's Alt Text™: Movie, Idiocracy. The main character approaches a machine and is asked to enter his forearm into a slot to receive a barcode tattoo, then for his name, to which he replies "I'm not sure if--", interrupted by the machine saying "You have entered the name Not Sure. Is this correct? 'Not Sure.'"

"- No, it's not."
[Machine dings] Thank you. "Not" is confirmed. Please confirm your last name, 'Sure'.
"- My last name is not 'Sure' --"
[Machine dings] Thank you. Please wait while your new identity is tattooed onto your arm.

While the tattoo is being made, he tries to get his arm out of the machine by pulling really hard. Finally he is allowed to take it out, but his arm is tattooed. He is known for years as Not Sure.

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neb's Alt Text™: Movie, Idiocracy. The main character approaches a machine and is asked to enter his forearm into a slot to receive a barcode tattoo, then for his name, to which he replies "I'm not sure if--"
Knew exactly what scene you meant there, I've seen that movie a few times on Comedy Central. Has moments of hilarity and scary accuracy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end