Hacking System Update?

TheCarlos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
when my brother put in the fifa 11 disc (original), the wii asked for a update, since i have it homebrewed and that stuff, i was wondering if it's safe to put it, or the homebrew stuff will be gone, or will my wii get bricked?, i don't know much about this stuff, so that's why i'm asking
My wii is american, black, has gamecube compatibility.

_acid_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, your homebrew stuff with disappear. if you update all you need to do is reinstall your hacks (rehack your wii).

i assume you already know how hack your wii already

TheCarlos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah, your homebrew stuff with disappear. if you update all you need to do is reinstall your hacks (rehack your wii).

i assume you already know how hack your wii already

No, i don't some dude did it for me, i'll just get my brother Fifa 12 downloaded, maybe that will work...

chyron8472

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know if you have Priiloader? That is to say, if you hold down the reset button when you turn on the Wii's power, does it boot to a text menu?

What you need to do is have Priiloader installed, with the optional hacks file, so you can disable disc updates from being prompted.

TheCarlos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you know if you have Priiloader? That is to say, if you hold down the reset button when you turn on the Wii's power, does it boot to a text menu?

What you need to do is have Priiloader installed, with the optional hacks file, so you can disable disc updates from being prompted.
Where can i get that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c