Gaming System update with Zelda questions

lenox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game doesn't work through loadiine at all (unpatched or updated), works fine through USB, requires update installed on USB, and update is fake signed so requires haxchifw or sig patched sysnand to play.

What loader should I use to load it through USB? I only have Loadiine. Also, will Mocha CFW work or is that the same thing as sig patched sysnand? I followed the guide posted above for it (sysNAND CFW).

Basically, I have no idea what's going on.

I put the update files in a folder called "install" in the root of my SD. I placed all the files there (they are all .app, .h3, and title files). I go to Wup installer GX2, and it sees it, install to nand, and it says not valid. Is that a problem with my download or did something else get messed up?

Also, this is the same way I'd install the game, right?

poptartth2nd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What loader should I use to load it through USB? I only have Loadiine. Also, will Mocha CFW work or is that the same thing as sig patched sysnand? I followed the guide posted above for it (sysNAND CFW).

Basically, I have no idea what's going on.

I put the update files in a folder called "install" in the root of my SD. I placed all the files there (they are all .app, .h3, and title files). I go to Wup installer GX2, and it sees it, install to nand, and it says not valid. Is that a problem with my download or did something else get messed up?

Also, this is the same way I'd install the game, right?
Did you boot into Mocha or anything that disables sigpathces first??

poptartth2nd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. I'm only trying to install the update before the game. Do I need to boot into something to install the update?
You have to boot into something that disables sig patches (Like Mocha) before installing anything. Also, install the game first. And also, since as of now, botw is only european, you will have to boot into your sigpatch remover everytime you want to play the game. And alos you have enough space on your wii u or an external drive

lenox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to boot into something that disables sig patches (Like Mocha) before installing anything. Also, install the game first. And also, since as of now, botw is only european, you will have to boot into your sigpatch remover everytime you want to play the game. And alos you have enough space on your wii u or an external drive

So that means I have to load mocha to load the game every time? What does the process look like?

1. load mocha
2. install game with WUP installer
3. delete game from SD, put update on there
4. restart wiiu
5. load mocha
6. install update with WUP installer
7. play

Is that what I do? Then every time I want to play, I just load mocha again?

poptartth2nd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So that means I have to load mocha to load the game every time? What does the process look like?

1. load mocha
2. install game with WUP installer
3. delete game from SD, put update on there
4. restart wiiu
5. load mocha
6. install update with WUP installer
7. play

Is that what I do? Then every time I want to play, I just load mocha again?
Precisely
Update: You dont have to delete the game from your sd card before installing the update, but do it if the space on your sd card commands it so.

Last edited by poptartth2nd,

KITNIN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I play the game on loadiine, you just need to unpack the game and the update and put them in the right folder (the update is a v16)

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I play the game on loadiine, you just need to unpack the game and the update and put them in the right folder (the update is a v16)

You got it working on loadiine? I couldn't get it working and the decrypt and transfer time was horrific to even get it ready to try.

Mine froze on a white screen after "open your eyes" but I could switch screens still, it never went to the part of link actually opening his eyes....

Any way USB loading = no need for a loader, just instal with WUP GX2 with haxchifw enabled. Golden.

lenox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You got it working on loadiine? I couldn't get it working and the decrypt and transfer time was horrific to even get it ready to try.

Mine froze on a white screen after "open your eyes" but I could switch screens still, it never went to the part of link actually opening his eyes....

Any way USB loading = no need for a loader, just instal with WUP GX2 with haxchifw enabled. Golden.

I read a couple of reports of people loading on Loadiine. They said that it's not actually frozen, it just takes hella long (like 20 min) to load, and it's a constant loading problem that occurs throughout the game. Perhaps it's their SD card not being modern enough or whatever, but that's when I decided to just download the WUP installer version instead.

Also, thank all of you guys so much.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I read a couple of reports of people loading on Loadiine. They said that it's not actually frozen, it just takes hella long (like 20 min) to load, and it's a constant loading problem that occurs throughout the game. Perhaps it's their SD card not being modern enough or whatever, but that's when I decided to just download the WUP installer version instead.

Sounds about right, after about 3-4 mins I gave up waiting for anything to load. I guess it was like starfox used to do that too until it was repacked.

StonedPurple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. I'm only trying to install the update before the game. Do I need to boot into something to install the update?
You have to install the update AFTER the game. If you install it before the game will overwrite the update and you'll have to install the update again.

TaneYal

Trophies
XP
Country
I need some help, does anyone know where i can get the update from? cause i have the game installed but i need to update system apparently or some shit, if anyone could help me i would be extremely happy

TomWieck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have haxchi installed and I'm about to install the game and update using WUP, if I'm on a EUR console do I need to use mocha or disable sig patches?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.