Gaming System Transfer

Nollog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
System Transfer is a feature that enables you to transfer downloadable software already purchased on a Nintendo 3DS system to another Nintendo 3DS. Nintendo DSiWare games & applications purchased on a Nintendo DSi or a Nintendo DSi XL system also can be transferred to your Nintendo 3DS.* This function will be available after hardware launch.
*There is a limit to how many times transfers can be made. Some software may not be transferred. More Information Coming Soon

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/built-in-software

Just looking over the new 3ds site out of semi-excitement.
We knew about the DSiware transfers, but the 3ds one is new to me at least.

I also spotted a mistake in the date someone started using the camera. (4/12/2011)

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
RoxasIsSora said:
Nollog said:
System Transfer is a feature that enables you to transfer downloadable software already purchased on a Nintendo 3DS system to another Nintendo 3DS.

Gamesharing anyone?

It's likely a one way procedure, so the 3DS that does the sending can no longer play the software itself.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope I can transfer the games off of my broken DSi...and my DSiXL after I sell it (the games are registered on Club Nintendo, so they better let us recover games with it
angry.gif
).

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I though transfer was only allowed from a DSi to a 3DS, and 3DS to 3DS transfer was not allowed
QUOTE said:
The good news about buying a Nintendo 3DS is that you'll be able to transfer your digital purchases from your DS system to your 3DS using an SD card, and Nintendo will be giving us more details on how that will take place closer to launch. The bad news is that once you buy content on the 3DS itself, it will be locked down to that system. Wired.com spoke with Bill Trinen, Nintendo’s senior manager of product marketing, to get the details.

Gamer4life

I am the Orange Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when you download something on the 3DS it gives the user a limited license or something like that to transfer it to a couple other 3DS's

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: