Gaming System transfer question. (O3DS to N3DS)

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went ahead, and pre-ordered the new Fire Emblem N3DSXL. In the past when I have done system transfers, it sends over the DSiWare and such, then tells you to swap SD cards. If I swap to a micro SD with an adapter in the meantime, can I still do this? If not is there something different to the process? Any info is appreciated. :)

HyeVltg3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Man people on these forums are reading my mind.
I too just pre-ordered FEF Edition N3DS.
But luckily I'm currently using a 64GB microSD in a SD Adapter on my O3DS and all works fine. (Sys 9.2U,Emu 10.5U, few games, badda bing badda boom, iz guud)

Think OP could do this; Transfer(Swap files) current SD to the way I have it now (microSD in SD Adapter) and when the N3DS arrives, system transfer easy peezy? swap the cards.
I've never system transferred before so dont correct me under the notion you've 1-up'd me. I r noob.
Mainly posting because I hope my theory/method will work, can I just take the microSD in my O3DS atm and stick it in the N3DS...unless the EmuNAND cant be transferred like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PotatoStatic @ PotatoStatic: Jesus. Someone really wants to give me speedy loans.