Misc System Transfer Errors 014-0062 & 014-0016 (A9LH)

Catsinabucket

Permanently Uncertain
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I got up to the stage of Plailect's DSiWare Downgrade guide where you carry out the system transfer. I have already carried this out once nearly 3 weeks ago, but it did not transfer Fieldrunners over to 3DS #2. Despite this, the transfer worked absolutely fine the first time.

Restored my NAND that I backed up before the initial transfer, and I have tried the transfer again many, many times over the last week; every time I have got error codes 014-0062 or 014-0016. These occurred shortly after the transfer had begun, and other times just after confirming my NNID password.

I'm not sure if this is a problem with the 3DS or not, as I was fairly close to my router. Checked Nintendo's server status and the website said the severs were up and running with no maintenance planned.

Both consoles are currently on 11.1.0-34E, with the connection settings set to Auto-Obtain DNS. I have deleted .cia files such as Freeshop and out of region games. Any help would be appreciated! :)

crimsonnight

Trophies
XP
Country
So I got up to the stage of Plailect's DSiWare Downgrade guide where you carry out the system transfer. I have already carried this out once nearly 3 weeks ago, but it did not transfer Fieldrunners over to 3DS #2. Despite this, the transfer worked absolutely fine the first time.

Restored my NAND that I backed up before the initial transfer, and I have tried the transfer again many, many times over the last week; every time I have got error codes 014-0062 or 014-0016. These occurred shortly after the transfer had begun, and other times just after confirming my NNID password.

I'm not sure if this is a problem with the 3DS or not, as I was fairly close to my router. Checked Nintendo's server status and the website said the severs were up and running with no maintenance planned.

Both consoles are currently on 11.1.0-34E, with the connection settings set to Auto-Obtain DNS. I have deleted .cia files such as Freeshop and out of region games. Any help would be appreciated! :)

I don't know if you managed to solve this issue in the end, but formatting the source (original) system (the one I was trying to return the NNID to) stopped error 014-0016 appearing for me.

Catsinabucket

Permanently Uncertain
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I eventually got it sorted out! One of the error codes (014-0062 I believe) never went away so I just had to keep trying with that one. The other one that occurred at the stage of the transfer when it moves 'Built in Software' seemed to be caused by both my NAND backups. Seems the 3DS really doesn't like transferring a restored NAND (both of them being backups of the system before I did the first transfer). Not entirely too sure what the reasons for this are, but I had to reinstall FBI and such all over again and avoid using backups to get it to work.
(I hope that all made some sort of sense!)

Gelums

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if you managed to solve this issue in the end, but formatting the source (original) system (the one I was trying to return the NNID to) stopped error 014-0016 appearing for me.
Would arm9 still be installed? Could I format then transfer and finally extract NNID with decrypt9, restore NAND and inject NNID?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.