Misc System halt on wlan attempt

Gonzo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yesterday I experienced some trouble with the wlan functionality. When I activated the wlan, the system halted after a few seconds with the message that a failure occured and that the system is going down now.
After some testing it seems to be correlated with the child protection, because after deactivating all child protections it doesn't happen any more. But after some restarts the problem was back. I made a system update (luckily I was on 2.0.0 and updated to 4.5.0 now), which doesn't helped.

Then I decided to open the case to take sure that there is no defected contact of the wlan board. As by a wonder the system is stable now, after deplugging the circuit board and pushing it back on the socket B-)

wlan_board.jpg

So in case someones 3DS gets the same problem some day, you know you shaked it way too much... :yay:

Reactions: Rydian

moneychild

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I get this happens to me but I am an 6.3 and it halts rarely when I am in the 3ds store. Its not a big problem but I still want it to be fixed also
Someone help.

Sebastian Friend code 1306-6079-6950 (Fire emblem awakening and Pokémon y when it comes out)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr