Homebrew Sysnand coldboot haxchi?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i used to have a rednand, though sadly for some reason rednands are very unstable on wii u and randomly corrupt. now im forced to do everything on sysnand. I would like to use coldboot haxchi on sysnand, but whenever a game loads up the home menu, it tries to load up haxchi, resulting in a bootloop. My question is, is there a practical way to use coldboot haxchi on sysnand?

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
So i used to have a rednand, though sadly for some reason rednands are very unstable on wii u and randomly corrupt. now im forced to do everything on sysnand. I would like to use coldboot haxchi on sysnand, but whenever a game loads up the home menu, it tries to load up haxchi, resulting in a bootloop. My question is, is there a practical way to use coldboot haxchi on sysnand?
Try following my cfw guide (in Sig) and setting it up like that.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright, in the tutorial it mentions to choose system menu for sysnand cfw and moch for rednand. Can i not use mocha on sysnand?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can, just configure mocha for sysNAND and set it to that.
that's the issue, my mocha is configured for sysnand, but whenever i exit out of a game haxchi boots, even if i follow the tutorial exactly which i pretty much did the first time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: