Certified Crash Test Dummy
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm working on an update, but I've loaned my Wii to someone else. When it's done, is anyone who has a regular Wii willing to test for me? I'll credit you in the changelog (meaning your name will be remembered centuries from now), but you will probably have to run several versions if it doesn't go right the first time.

Last edited by JoostinOnline,

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm working on an update, but I've loaned my Wii to someone else. When it's done, is anyone who has a regular Wii willing to test for me? I'll credit you in the changelog (meaning your name will be remembered centuries from now), but you will probably have to run several versions if it doesn't go right the first time.
I have a Wii and would be willing to test for you. My next day off from work is Monday so I won't be able to test until then though.

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I'm in for testing. Wii and vWii available. I have spare time starting today, i'll gladly beta test it.

Last edited by niuus,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [louder cricket sounds]