Syberia 3 Coming to PC, XBox One, PS4 on April 21st and later in 2017 for the Switch!

Syberia 3 poster.jpg

The adventures of the American lawyer Kate Walker continue in the third installment of the Syberia series this April!

The first gameplay trailer was released today:

The story picks up when Kate is found left for dead on a shore by the Youkol tribe, a nomadic people following their snow ostriches during migration. Encountering unexpected troubles, they will have to find a way to continue their journey, while at the same time, Kate’s past is catching up with her…

Developed by Microïds, the game will be released on April 21st for PC, Xbox One and PS4. It will also come to the Switch later during the year.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp mailbox

Reactions: smileyhead
D

Deleted User

6GB RAM for a dx9 game :wacko:
Directx doesn't matter. Dolphin uses DX11 and I can run a old GC game and say "WHAT THIS IS DX11 IT DOESN'T LOOK SUPERB REEEE"

But yes 6GB is pretty absurd is my eyes.

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Man, I remember seeing the other two games years ago, when blockbuster still existed. But they were labelled as "DVD-player games".
When I was a little shit, instead of getting those "games", I bought this:
dangerousheaven.jpg

It's like a "point and click adventure "game"" with characters that look like Final Fantasy knockoffs. Anybody knows this?
I might give a try to the syberia series. IIRC, the games were also released on pc...

Reactions: Prans

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: