Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

m4rc0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi exorcizamus,
i'm very happy that you brings the project hand and up.
If you have iso link warez problem why you don't create a simply patch? xdelta or ppf are a very good choice ;)

exorcizamus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
not possible need to extract and repack the install.dat (cpk) the most easyier method is to upload a full iso

good news i have 3683 hits on google drive :D looks like the my version become a popular stuff :) thanks to me and reiten :)
maybe in 2015 the game translating process is complete :) i know i not in the original team but i dont want to wait :D sorry for the original nembers

Cinnamon

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
not possible need to extract and repack the install.dat (cpk) the most easyier method is to upload a full iso

good news i have 3683 hits on google drive :D looks like the my version become a popular stuff :) thanks to me and reiten :)
maybe in 2015 the game translating process is complete :) i know i not in the original team but i dont want to wait :D sorry for the original nembers

It would be more popular if it had proper translations though. Looks like google translation for me, lots of error everywhere.

Anyway, you should use xdelta on the unpatched and the patched iso if you want to make a patch or something similar.

exorcizamus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
this is a beta version :) in the normal realase maybe in 2015 all stuff is translated well maybe :D curently have some string limitation some text need to be sorted in this moment i work hard to increase the limit :D i am not solid snake or anything else i dont do everything is 100% perfect i teamed up with reiten maybe increase the quality. if you have problems with the beta version do it and translate it yourself from 0.

jag272

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I'll probably give it a look once theres a more developed version with the story and such translated, I can handle a google translation if it means i get to play it on psp frankly, vita just isnt worth the money.

exorcizamus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
can't you extract the specific file your editing with umdgen or something similar?

yes have some specific step like :)
1 decryt the original eboot.bin /install.dat
2 mod the eboot.bin
3 unpack the install.dat (install.cpk)
4 hex editting (if you are use wrong hex edittor the game not boot) some file in the game have 3-4 k line
5 repack the cpk
6 make iso

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can provide proper tools to decrypt and patch the game.
Do not provide the full ISO or the modified files.

only provide tools and patches with your own data in it.
If you decrypt the install.dat and make a patch, it will be illegal to share as the patch will contains the full decrypted data.

You need to :
- decrypt install.dat
- translate and insert translated text
- create a patch based on the decrypted original install.dat
- provide the patch (will be small)
- Provide a method/tutorial to decryp eboot.bin/install.dat (probably a homebrew the user will have to run on his PSP)
- provide a method/tutorial/automatic scrips to patch the decrypt eboot.bin and install.dat
- user will have to rebuild the ISO with umdgen.

If you are not willing to provide clean patches, you shouldn't advertise your version here.
We do not allow or advertise pirated game ISO distribution.

Reactions: Hargrun

exorcizamus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
You can provide proper tools to decrypt and patch the game.
Do not provide the full ISO or the modified files.

only provide tools and patches with your own data in it.
If you decrypt the install.dat and make a patch, it will be illegal to share as the patch will contains the full decrypted data.

You need to :
- decrypt install.dat
- translate and insert translated text
- create a patch based on the decrypted original install.dat
- provide the patch (will be small)
- Provide a method/tutorial to decryp eboot.bin/install.dat (probably a homebrew the user will have to run on his PSP)
- provide a method/tutorial/automatic scrips to patch the decrypt eboot.bin and install.dat
- user will have to rebuild the ISO with umdgen.

If you are not willing to provide clean patches, you shouldn't advertise your version here.
We do not allow or advertise pirated game ISO distribution.

the users dont want to spend time to edit isos with umd gen or other the best way is a full iso

the iso is

-easy only need donwload and play
-no need sofware (umdgen xedelta or anyithing else
-noob friendly
-my install .dat is 1 gb the full iso is 1.3 gb only 300 mb diference
-just extract and play this is the best :D

the sharing do in private dont worry about piracy or any bullsh*t

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
just don't advertise and share your full ISO here.

If you want to show translation progress and pictures it's fine, but don't tell users where to download your ISO.
You could also provide steps for users who are not noob or willing to learn. But it's only your call.

LORDNICKO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hahaha look at that,,there seems to be a lot of progress right now,,exorcizamus,,just dont forget to PM me once the translation is done,,,im really looking forward for the complete patch of this game,,if ur having a hardtime about the story,,all i know there is a site that have the full script of the story just google i remember i saw that before,,but i just forgot it,,,maybe ill try to search it again and message you the link

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning