Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

LORDNICKO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi any news regarding on the patch,,coz they planning to release now the SAO on vita,,how the translation could be release soon coz im really excited to play this game

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
Just in case anyone is wondering, the US/PAL localization still has that awful English script from the Chinese version with typos, penetrations and all.
The team said they'll wait and see if the american release did rewrite/edit/correct that script which they found awful.
If it was good there would be no point in continuing the PSP fan-translation. (but even if it's bad that doesn't confirm they WILL continue it)

Guess what, Namco didn't bother rewriting it.
Still, a (very bad, granted) official PS Vita localization exists. (You can get it)

And actually, the team is busy doing other things apparently (and StorMyu wasn't really comfortable translating a game that already has an official, much harder to pirate, localization that you can pay for to support the company and hopefully get more stuff in English -Gods Eater 2 and Digimon for example)

A hiatus, I guess.

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
digimon cyber sleuth for vita maybe have a good translation from namco but for gods eater 2 and tales of hearts r for vita ,hahahaha.. most likely will be like sword art online hollow fragment , bumco already neglect good english , face it!

exorcizamus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
i have a problem i opened the file "install.cpk" and translated some stuff but i donk how how to comress the files back to cpk?
sorry for my bad english :D

i tried to use cri packed file manager

my steps
1 encrypt a install.dat with jpcsp
2 extracted the install.cpk with quick bms
3 compressed back with cririoacked file managger

but dont work xd

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
please, don't multi-post.
if you have something to add, you can use the "edit" at the bottom of your post.

To everyone asking for a patch :
There's no patch, please don't ask 50 times the same question. Read the first post to see the current state of the project.
There will be no patch available before the team decide to release one. (it will be done when it's done)
When a patch will be released it will be added to the first post, so no need to ask if you missed it.

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
Tbh i think you should port it from HF, So people who dont have any Access to money Can play it in English

People who have no access to money can't buy games legally.
You're not exactly very subtle about your motives - someone is likely bound to flame on you soon after.
Translators don't re-translate Japanese games because there is an existing English version that can't be pirated - in fact, they could even go to jail doing this, because the English official HF script is copyrighted and owned by Namco and used in a game they are trying to sell
(in case you didn't get the hint, piracy irritates a lot of people around here)

Reactions: Skelletonike

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're not exactly very subtle about your motives - someone is likely bound to flame on you soon after.
Translators don't re-translate Japanese games because there is an existing English version that can't be pirated - in fact, they could even go to jail doing this, because the English official HF script is copyrighted and owned by Namco and used in a game they are trying to sell
You leave out the possibility that there are those who already own the PSP version, but don't want to buy a Vita and HF for a single game. Additionally, given that there was no direct reference to piracy, and it's not your thread, why don't you leave well enough alone.

Reactions: Thefreeman

exorcizamus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
i not have a psp please post alink with the edcrypted 1.4 install.cpk
not a jpcsp version
possible to use the jpcsp decrypted version? the hex edit trick c9 -> c3 not worked for me

Sorawind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Who said anything about Obtaining it by piracy? If you would read Carefully instead of assuming stuff you would realize, Nobody said anything about it. I have my own hard Copy of IM, Along with a Real PSP, I Recently was forced into a Lower Class job giving me No extra spending money to go and Dwindle on luxury items. As for the flaming, I dont give two Shits if im flamed, simple as that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality