iSupercell

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
isupercell.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Canada
In fairness, it is normally a good translation of the kanji used. It's meant in the sense of moving through the castle to the upper floors. We've been using "clearing" instead, but I could also see "advancing" or, in certain sentences, like when they're just killing mobs to level up "grinding" working. Not that grinding wouldn't wear one out too.

I see! No wonder. lol

zero_g_monkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bamco must have used the same translation team as for the legend of heroes :D

I believe you are right on this one. Lol.
Daddy and penetration are not two words that should not be coming out of a little kids mouth so seamlessly.

Reactions: Kalker3

rro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
As you wish...
855542291.jpg

Oh please, if they want to do some translation, please do it decently. Don't make it looks like as if asuna was a naughty girl. You'll make all asuna's fans going mad. :angry:

Wolfganstein

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the progress guys. This patch would be nice. The only thought I have is whether the NA/EU release of Hollow Fragment will have new/revised subs - if not I might import. Also, the EU release may come with Infinity Moment, though I am unsure of the sub quality.

Kaito Kaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
is they already cancel the project or this still continue? ><
and I here there are modified english iso(with only the menu in english) but the link already dead, anyone have the link for that?
thank before if any of you replying >< *bow

jag272

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is they already cancel the project or this still continue? ><
and I here there are modified english iso(with only the menu in english) but the link already dead, anyone have the link for that?
thank before if any of you replying >< *bow
Work is still ongoing on this project but I believe currently the team may be waiting to see how the NA translation of HF containing IM is and importing that translation if it is adequately done.

As for modified english ISO, basically any translation patches you find available online are fake, i spent a good while searching myself not long ago. That said, some of the main menus appear to be in english regardless. I havent played the game in a while but i believe certainly the pause menu, some of the ingame listings such as equipment slots, character stats etc are in English. There is enough to make the game playable by default if you dont mind the effort, personally I'm waiting for the patch.

Kaito Kaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Work is still ongoing on this project but I believe currently the team may be waiting to see how the NA translation of HF containing IM is and importing that translation if it is adequately done.

As for modified english ISO, basically any translation patches you find available online are fake, i spent a good while searching myself not long ago. That said, some of the main menus appear to be in english regardless. I havent played the game in a while but i believe certainly the pause menu, some of the ingame listings such as equipment slots, character stats etc are in English. There is enough to make the game playable by default if you dont mind the effort, personally I'm waiting for the patch.

same here I personally rather to wait for the patch so I can enjoy the full story, and I appreciated for the info you gave me, I already search and download the fake one the said it's from love plus, I patch like nearly an hours 172+kb data, those scam really annoying and multiple ads link, they must be have fun making lot profit from scam like that.

anyway I have high hope for this project, I think they have many awesome and talented people working in this project, good luck to u all :)
and just get myself on ppsspp emulator that what make me start playing psp game again after I should my console a long time ago cause it's broken and then I just realize it's only need 1,5$ to fix it that make me feel like back stab because I only sold it for 40$...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.