Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
And my length of membership to the community correlates to whether or not someone is being rude and disrespectful? Last time I heard an argument like that, it was between a 5 and 4 year old about how the prior was smarter because he was older. Besides, who's to say I haven't been lurking on this site for much longer than I've had this account?

Either way, don't be a smartass. Grow up dude.
I don't think being negative in your very first post and then insulting some one twice in your next post is a good first impression you want to make.

Reactions: Laroon

kindacozi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You want color? I give you color:

PuFEGfy.png

Whaddabout them yellow ARMS yoycons? ;D
You may have to make a SwitchHax logo creator on github considering all the colors ppl want xD

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome job, and good job making it a vector. Ignore the crybabies who think it's irrelevant cause their pirasy haxx are not available yet.

Emenaria

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Putting aside the fact that there is no hack for the Switch yet, this looks fantastic!!
I hope someone makes a badge verification website(with this logo) à la boot9strap one when the Switch is hacked.

Last edited by Emenaria,

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Putting aside the fact that there is no hack for the Switch yet, this looks fantastic!!
I hope someone makes a badge verification website à la boot9strap one when the Switch is hacked.
Btw, i use b9s, how do i get the badge?

nerdy402

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should make a web-based logo customization tool, so people can choose joycon colors.

Edit: why was my posted deleted?

Last edited by nerdy402,

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
I don't really like it either.
It doesn't matter if it has color or not, it is far from being a "simply" logo. Or even a logo.. it is more a badge.
If you want to know what a simple logo is look at microsoft (the newer one), apple, youtube (more the favicon than the actual full logo) or the actual switch logo.

The idea itself is cool, but not something what tells me "SwitchHax".

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't get me wrong, I think that logo looks absolutely amazing. I just think that It looks more like a badge than a logo because of its circular design. If there was a startup app to launch into a homebrew menu or something like that, I think it would look really cool if it were put into a square design and used as the icon. I think it would also pass as a custom boot splash screen if the outside circle was ditched, and it had the joycons start together without the text, and then opened up to show hax in the middle. This is kind of hard to visualize, so I'm going to try to use stick symbols lol. I would take the image and make the animation myself, but I don't have much time right now.

|| --> |a| --> |hax| (the '|' represents a joycon and the hax would be horizontal instead of vertical)

Last edited by MegaKyurem,

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello switch hacking community

I have created a vector based logo for you people, it is pretty basic but I think it looks nice. If you want a larger version of it, please just tell me the resolution you need. If you think something should be changed, don't be afraid to ask!

FY3wlQ7.png

Boom, color:

PuFEGfy.png
Omigad, that's awesome. The joy-cons are actually real size, compare them!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: At least maybe give context, the conversations going quicker.