Gaming Switch of the wild female Link.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Link will always be a male with a huge penis, deal with it! No "she" or "xer" bull shit!
I hope there is a dislike button, just think of how much of that I will get in all my posts.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What are you talking about? What aggression, and what do you mean by "assumed correctness"?
It some male thinks female should never be trusted with anything.

Metaright

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you talking about? What aggression, and what do you mean by "assumed correctness"?

All these people raging on about how those who want (or even would be open to) a female Link should just "get over it" because it's "retarded," while at the same time declaring with utmost confidence that it's 100% never going to happen.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The aggression and assumed correctness with which these anti-female Link people are arguing is rather amusing. I kind of want Link to be changed to female just to witness the legendary amounts of salt.
There is already a nice amount of salt from the people who know that Link will always be a male with a huge ass penis.

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
untitle.JPG

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gameplay
Access to crossbows, allow Rapid shots but less range compared to end tier bows (sniper crossbows have better range than two handed bows). Normal arrows are less powerful but not by far.
No access to heavier weapons but light weapons can be swung rapidly.
Able to use magic and uses the classic fire/ ice/ light arrows in additional to bomb arrows which are identical in power. Runes do not need recharge.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever since Zelda was in Melee, I always thought it would be cool to have a game where you play as her, but Super Princess Peach didn't sell well enough to ever have a sequel. Not to mention the atrocity Zelda's Adventure.

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gameplay
Access to crossbows, allow Rapid shots but less range compared to end tier bows (sniper crossbows have better range than two handed bows). Normal arrows are less powerful but not by far.
Able to use magic and uses the classic fire/ ice/ light arrows in additional to bomb arrows which are identical in power. Runes do not need recharge.
Holy shit, that's actually a good point, I didn't even think of that for a sec. Linkle uses crossbows, so it prolly would piss off more fans to see either the master sword get replaced by master crossbows, or linkle start using a sword and shield, which would be its own problem considering she first debuted with crossbows

Last edited by Sketchy1,

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Holy shit, that's actually a good point, I didn't even think of that for a sec. Linkle uses crossbows, so it prolly would piss off more fans to see either the master sword get replaced by master crossbows, or linkle start using a sword and shield, which would be its own problem considering she first debuted with crossbows
The master sword can appearently adapt to size not to mention it's broken right now and needing to be reforged, so Linkle won't have problem using a sword that's too big or heavy. Beside we could take some of Zelda's playstyle too.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Sketchy1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The master sword can appearently adapt to size not to mention it's broken right now and needing to be reforged, so Linkle won't have problem using a sword that's too big or heavy. Beside we could take some of Zelda's playstyle too.
True, but I mean the fact that she's using a sword in the first place. Her primary weapon when she was first introduced were crossbows. Changing the main weapon of the game or changing her weapon kinda sounds suckish honestly. I'd take her using the master sword so long as
fairy/hero bow-> crossbows and the crossbows being stronger than her using the master sword tho

Last edited by Sketchy1,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
A variation. not identical. Besides, you van switch custome as link anyway. Nintendi won't spare so many seconds for some random NPC.
True that. That's a valid point as well. I guess we should wait and see for upcoming updates.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What if this is a just random crossbow but with this girl's magic power can shoot light arrows that is also perfectly capable of harming Ganon? Maybe no shield but rather focus more on agility (a raiper that the Master sword can transform into, as the master sword have adapted itself to fit a younger link, or bigger for twilight princess link), mixing Zelda and Linkle play style, and even a bit of Sheik considering the Sheika influence.
True that. That's a valid point as well. I guess we should wait and see for upcoming updates.
Just look at the picture. This suit is clearly royal looking compared Link's, which are already intended for those with royal families approval as in game text. And of course also to fit a different gender.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gameplay
Honestly, if she just optional, she probably just work just like Link. Even if she is in the same world at the same time, she probably still just be like Link.

That said, if she is made different, "no access" is a bit much. Weakening or slowing down her attacks from melee weapons should be enough. Regular crossbows and repeating crossbows are fine, but sniper crossbows may be to much, especially if she can use magic. No Runes recharge is a bit too much too.

Now, they could give her magic to boost her arrows, but like I said, it would just be easier for her to be like Link, but maybe with stronger range damage and weaker or slower melee damage to make her different.

If she is in the same world as Link, Silver Arrows could be brought back for her or there simply could be another Master Sword type weapon.

Just wanted to point out, I doubt she would be dual wielding crossbows either way, if she ever gets in.
Link uses multiple things, no reason why crossbows in this game means she can't use a sword and shield too. Her concept art, also uses a sword and shield.

Just look at the picture. This suit is clearly royal looking compared Link's, which are already intended for those with royal families approval as in game text. And of course also to fit a different gender.
With all that gold, it is just another point to her being just Zelda and Gamexplain explain that there might be flashbacks, but you do have point. Little chance that they would be that mysterious for a random royal person, and would just show a random amount of royal people nor would be that mysterious for even someone like Impa. Not that she reminds me of Impa.

That said, it is so weird that it is so close to Link clothes, when they show even more royalty looking clothes right after. It could be just to separated female Link from Link a bit more or females and male clothes in general. Not to mention, as much as Nintendo knock the idea down, they the ones that keep letting it catch fire. They could have already came out and said, that this isn't female Link/Linkle.

We don't know time frames, so the could explain the differences of royalty clothes and it could just be different levels of royalty, but Zelda should already be the highest level of royalty and there's no reason why she couldn't fight in those clothes and they don't look like disguises.

So, this seems more like a new character than just Zelda either way, rather playable or nonplayable.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I like how everyone goes straight into "OMG FEMALE LINK PLAYABLE" but ignore the existence of zelda completely.
My theory is that the girl is link reincarnated into royal blood. In essence, the current link does not possess his original soul.

Sketchy1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My theory is that the girl is link reincarnated into royal blood. In essence, the current link does not possess his original soul.
But then again , of he doesn't have his original soul, he shouldn't have his triforce piece courage

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi