Homebrew Switch Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

D

Deleted-355425

But if your PS3 is above 3.55, you're SOL, same will happen with Switch unless hard mods can be installed, so yeah, that doesn't do people on higher FW any good. And I sure as hell don't have $300 for a spare console :(

Get your ass on that corner then lololol.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get your ass on that corner then lololol.

That's easy for you to say. Besides, Switch homebrew is a long way off and the homebrew offered on there won't be much different than what's already on Wii U homebrew *shrug*. Nothing compels me or differentiates for me, really.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

delta nite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hold up, you need to elaborate on this. You mean the switch can read controller input from controllers like Logitech?
3.0.0 introduced the ability to play using the Pro Controller via wired connection, compatibility with the Pokken controller (which is USB) and thanks to that the Mayflash Gamecube to Wii U adapter can be used to emulate a Pokken controller. I don't think stuff like generic controllers work out of the box but if your controller can have its firmware updated it is possible to make it compatible (if you know how to alter the controller's fw that is).

Last edited by delta nite,
Reactions: ZoneBlaze

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3.0.0 introduced the ability to play using the Pro Controller via wired connection, compatibility with the Pokken controller (which is USB) and thanks to that the Mayflash Gamecube to Wii U adapter can be used to emulate a Pokken controller. I don't think stuff like generic controllers work out of the box but if your controller can have its firmware updated it is possible to make it compatible (if you know how to alter the controller's fw that is).
Also the Mayflash MAGIC NS adapter can emulate a Pro controller for any USB controller plugged into it

Smirgel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys, I just bought a Switch with a firmware in the 2.x area. Is there any way to upgrade exactly on 3.0 ? Otherwise I would stay on 2.x. TY :)

AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia
Reactions: Smirgel

Smirgel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But since there is no way to upgrade exactly on 3.0 (3.0.2 is the actual one I guess), I will stay on my low version and hope for the best. Thank you.

Amino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,
Iam on 2.3 can i use the EUR Pokemon DX to Update to 3.0.0 ? Or only the US Version
Thank

johndoegba

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I ordered Pokken Tournament DX 2 days ago for updating my Switch. It came with FW 3.0.0. Here’s a screenshot of the Dutch Pokken Tournament DX case. That’s EU:

Attachments

• 9FAC0191-2B39-4CD4-B19E-AD105C404F63.jpeg
    9FAC0191-2B39-4CD4-B19E-AD105C404F63.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 409
D

Deleted-355425

I ordered Pokken Tournament DX 2 days ago for updating my Switch. It came with FW 3.0.0. Here’s a screenshot of the Dutch Pokken Tournament DX case. That’s EU:

Thats good to know, my copy is still sealed.

Amino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
OK thanks good News i was affarid because in Germany the Game Name ist pokkemon Tekken.....

Amino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Successfull Update to 3.0.0 with Pokemon Tekken EUR

27 Oct Mario Odyssey !! What can we do ?

kantaroo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Successfull Update to 3.0.0 with Pokemon Tekken EUR

27 Oct Mario Odyssey !! What can we do ?
Hi - do you mean that if I put in the Pokken Tournament DX cart in my 2.3.0 Switch it will update to 3.0.0? Even if I am offline? Does it simply inform you that it needs to update the OS and proceed to do it?
I'm interested in upgrading to 3.0.0 and this could be the way to do it...

D

Deleted-355425

Hi - do you mean that if I put in the Pokken Tournament DX cart in my 2.3.0 Switch it will update to 3.0.0? Even if I am offline? Does it simply inform you that it needs to update the OS and proceed to do it?
I'm interested in upgrading to 3.0.0 and this could be the way to do it...

yes thats correct, it will ask to update to launch and the cart for pokken has 3.0.0 firmware on it at the moment,

https://www.thegamecollection.net/pokken-tournament-dx-switch/ Has it for £34.99 at the moment which is a great price for UK.

Reactions: peteruk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more