Homebrew svdt: save data explorer/manager

Princess Emily

Smiles innocently...
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I don't know what "save manager" you're talking about. but it's probably really out of date so it's better to just not use it.
Hmm, never mind. I thought you knew about it because save manager apparently was first before svdt/tvds, when I first use it last August 31, 2015 last year.
But the first time using svdt was confusing to me...

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, never mind. I thought you knew about it because save manager apparently was first before svdt/tvds, when I first use it last August 31, 2015 last year.
But the first time using svdt was confusing to me...
you should take a look at JKSM some time. it's pretty simple to use. ;)

I probably do remember "save manager", but it was only supposed to be temporary until a better solution came along.

Princess Emily

Smiles innocently...
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
you should take a look at JKSM some time. it's pretty simple to use. ;)

I probably do remember "save manager", but it was only supposed to be temporary until a better solution came along.
JKSM? But I only use simple homebrew BTW, I don't wanna go deep into installing custom firmwares. The only commonly useful things for me from HB is to edit saves or 3ds coins, but not beyond that :o

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Februarysn0w

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan

ChicagoMel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I restore my Pokemon Yellow save file? Even when I hold down the right button, it doesn't inject it back to the game card. Help! I just get a red screen, even with it in the right folder. What's the problem??

Edit: It's a bit more complicated than I thought but it works now.

Last edited by ChicagoMel,

PascalLeroi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the one thing I miss in jksv is the folder structure, like with this you could put payloads on OoT without reinstalling the whole hax. Other than that, cia's are much handier.

pokemonshuffler12345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Provide more information. Old or New 3DS? System Version? Do you have A9LH/CFW? What entrypoint are you using? What game are you trying to use with svdt?
On the N3DS, i tried using the SVDT ON pokemon shuffle, but it froze at the green screen, i tried on some random games, it also froze on it?

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ooops i keep forgetting to give more details, i am using N3DS, 11.4 I DO NOT have those a9lh/cfw you mentioned, does svdt, not work on 11.4?
It if worked with Pokémon Shuffle previously, and it doesn't now, it's possible that 11.4 has impacted userland homebrew (you should've installed A9LH while you had the chance, to be honest). You should have at least checked/asked if svdt/other homebrew worked on 1.4 before updating.

You can try using the .3dsx version of JKSV, and see if that works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: