Hacking Supercard Not Working

FonistofCruxis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I recently bought a Supercard mini SD GBA cart and whenever I start up my DS with the Supercard inserted in, I get a message saying "not find the SD Please turn off GBA". I have been inserting the SD card in the right way. Do you think there's something wrong with the Supercard or the SD card? Should I buy another mini SD card and see if it works with that?

FonistofCruxis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for replying. No, I haven't used anything like that. I haven't actually done anything with the Supercard as I got that message the first time I used it. Do I need to put some files onto the SD card first? Sorry, I'm a total noob to this. It's the first time I've bought a flashcart (unless action replays count). I bought it to create a back-up of a Japan-only DS game I have (Tales of the Tempest) so that I can then apply the english patch to the back-up and then play it with the fan translation.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think that the Slot-2 cards should work out of the box. Do you have some kind of passme/nopass? It's required to boot the card in DS mode.
It obviously can't read the SD if it says "not find the SD". But that can come from an internal error of the card, contact issues or a broken SD card.

FonistofCruxis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What's a passme/nopass? Would I need that to play back-ups of DS games? What do you mean by contact issues?I might buy a new SD card then. Hopefully that will work. If not, I guess I'll have to buy another Supercard.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
A passme/nopass is a device that you plug into Slot-1. It lets the DS think that you want to boot a DS game and then redirects to the Slot-2. It's required to play DS backups with a Slot-2 flashcard.
You can try the "Blow" trick.

FonistofCruxis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The blow trick didn't work and I tried getting a new mini SD card and that didn't work so I think I'll have to get a different Supercard. The Supercard I bought was from ebay. Do you know any better sites where I could buy a Supercard or another Slot-2 device that I can use to create DS backups if you have any recommendations. I'd also like to know where I could buy a passme/nopass.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Reactions: FonistofCruxis

tatundria

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have a Supercard Dstwo with latest EOS (1.14) and firmware (1.25) on a 3DS. My problem is that Dragon Quest VI doesn't work at all. It freezes ant "creating adventure log" in both (U) and (E) roms (even a U patched one that I found). The only one that works perfectly is the JAP rom. Does anyone know how to fix this?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have a Supercard Dstwo with latest EOS (1.14) and firmware (1.25) on a 3DS. My problem is that Dragon Quest VI doesn't work at all. It freezes ant "creating adventure log" in both (U) and (E) roms (even a U patched one that I found). The only one that works perfectly is the JAP rom. Does anyone know how to fix this?
That's not really related to this thread at all, but anyway...
Try enabling Clean Mode, some games need it to work.
If that doesn't help, you probably need to set the save size manually.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho