GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My friend said he got Star Wars Episode III for the DS, and told me to get one. I don't have enuf $$$ for a game (Supercard and passme took all my allowance money) so i got a ROM. I downloaded a pack, and after putting the ROMs through Supercard's V2.55 converstion software, most of them aren't working. Isn't a flashed DS supposed to have really good compatibility with ROMs, and emulators have bad compat? Why aren't the ROMs working? Any ideas?

imgod22222

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, i read the supercard howto, i've played ROMS before.
The compatibility list says the ROM is ok, good trimmed, dunno wut IGR is (In game reset?)
I got my ROMs via a torrent tracker, I got Kirby Canvas Course to work from the same sort of packs, Star Wars is giving me trouble, so i don't think its a bad dump.
It leaves me at a dual white screen, and every 10 seconds or so a flicker, like when watching a VHS and someone clicks FF while its playing black bars appear.

Sodeju

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tried to get it off the channel from #NDStemp? Download mirc + invision, and type /server irc.efnet.net -j #NDStemp

imgod22222

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh, that reminds me. I don't know how to use IRC. Its on DSOrganize. If anyone wants to teach me, please.

Sodeju, sorry, but that made no sense.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse