Hacking SuperCard DSTwo Theme for R4/Acekard!

Is it a good theme?

• BEST THEME EVER!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • It's good.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Meh.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's bad.

• MY EYES ARE BLEEDING THIS IS HORRIBLE

• Total voters

The9thBit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been a lurker on these forums for a good while, and so far I've only ever posted support threads. In exchange for everyone putting up with my noob questions, I present to you: the SCDS2 Theme for R4/Acekard!

This is the first theme I've ever made, but I still think it came out pretty well. The general idea here was to capture the look of Supercard's Evolution OS, but on the WoodR4/WoodRPG firmware.
Obviously the actual layout of the menu hasn't changed; I'm not a wizard. If you want the DSTwo's actual menu layout, then just buy one. If you just want the fancy visuals, then that's what this is for!

I'll make a video of it with a link here soon (maybe).
Enjoy!

Also, on a side note, I really enjoyed making this, so if you have any theme you'd like to see, lemme know and I might give it a shot!

Attachments

• DSTwo.zip
    80.5 KB · Views: 341

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've been a lurker on these forums for a good while, and so far I've only ever posted support threads. In exchange for everyone putting up with my noob questions, I present to you: the SCDS2 Theme for R4/Acekard!

This is the first theme I've ever made, but I still think it came out pretty well. The general idea here was to capture the look of Supercard's Evolution OS, but on the WoodR4/WoodRPG firmware.
Obviously the actual layout of the menu hasn't changed; I'm not a wizard. If you want the DSTwo's actual menu layout, then just buy one. If you just want the fancy visuals, then that's what this is for!

Enjoy!

Also, on a side note, I really enjoyed making this, so if you have any theme you'd like to see, lemme know and I might give it a shot!
Nice! Just yesterday I got my R4i Gold (http://www.r4ids.cn/). It will work with that, correct? Well, what I'd really like to see is a minimalistic theme, possibly based around Googles Material Design. Don't know how that would come out, and just a suggestion for now.

Also, could you post a screenshot or a photo?

Reactions: The9thBit

The9thBit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice! Just yesterday I got my R4i Gold (http://www.r4ids.cn/). It will work with that, correct? Well, what I'd really like to see is a minimalistic theme, possibly based around Googles Material Design. Don't know how that would come out, and just a suggestion for now.

Also, could you post a screenshot or a photo?

I'm working on the screenshots and stuff, that'll be here either tomorrow or later today, most likely. It should work on that card, but I no guarantees. The one I have (and thus what it's been tested on) is the R4i RTS 3DS.
The minimalistic theme is a good idea, I might have to try that one. I'm not making an promises though! ;)

mariorpg21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Enjoy!

Can you help me get this on my r4i sdhc 3ds rts? I only have a skins option, which is not the same as themes. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more