Hacking Supercard DSTwo (non plus) card not working

CeeDee

fuckin dork
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally found it after a few months, and it seems to not want to work. When I insert it into 2 seperate DS's (3DS XL, new 3DS XL) nothing happens, Alex Rider doesn't appear, etc. I tried reformatting, both with quick format on and off, as FAT32, and it has all the needed folders on it, but it still won't even appear.

Also, when I put it in, the banner on the 3DS's bottom screen, "there is no cartridge inserted" it flashes and disappears as if it's about to change but doesn't and goes back to "there is no cartridge inserted"

Thank you!

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I finally found it after a few months, and it seems to not want to work. When I insert it into 2 seperate DS's (3DS XL, new 3DS XL) nothing happens, Alex Rider doesn't appear, etc. I tried reformatting, both with quick format on and off, as FAT32, and it has all the needed folders on it, but it still won't even appear.

Also, when I put it in, the banner on the 3DS's bottom screen, "there is no cartridge inserted" it flashes and disappears as if it's about to change but doesn't and goes back to "there is no cartridge inserted"

Thank you!
It's a contact issue. You can find ways on google to avoid this.

sieroi

Trophies
XP
Country

Thank you!
You need to update your DSTwo's firmware- the Stormbreaker false-cartridge thing hasn't been current for several firmware revisions. It shows up as something else now.

You'll need a DS/DS Lite/DSi/3DS on an older firmware version to be able to run the updater tool.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You need to update your DSTwo's firmware- the Stormbreaker false-cartridge thing hasn't been current for several firmware revisions. It shows up as something else now.

You'll need a DS/DS Lite/DSi/3DS on an older firmware version to be able to run the updater tool.
I think that my current DSTWO has this icon as well and works on the current firmware.

Gyron_Oldvic

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

My old and new DSTwo (flashed to latest firmware and EOS) have the Stormbreaker icon. They both work on the latest firmware on a N3DS XL.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr