Gaming Super Smash Bros. WiiU release date announced - November 21st

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
on September 16th I already said, that November 21st was leaked as release date and it turned out to be true, nice :P
http://gbatemp.net/threads/getting-smash-to-work-online-on-pal-and-na-3ds.371460/#post-5104525

2nd october for the cartridge, 3rd for eshop for germany (and maybe a few other countries)
3rd october for US and rest of the EU region
4th october for AUS
and the wiiu version supposedly according to a leak on november 21st, but that`s ofc not officially confirmed, may be fake

edit: source for the 3ds dates: http://www.smashbros.com/
change language/region and see for yourself

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not possible. Even if it was possible would you really have fun being destroyed by people who have the clear advantage of a gamecube controller with a c stick compared to a nintendo 3ds?

that would be some funny ass shit right there!!

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I'm not getting this right away. I'll put it on my Xmas Wish list as I'll be picking up my copies of Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby, I'll also be getting Fantasy Life toward the end of October. Sorry Nintendope. Also I still have the 3DS version to hold me over. I love kicking the crap out of MLG wanabes after the third loss in a row and make them rage quit when they get too cocky and I kick their backsides. LUL

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
new 3DS has a c-stick.

not going to happen, stages are different.

You can use your 3DS as a controller for the Wii U version, if you want. I'm going to be wishing for the Gamecube Controller adapter version of the game. Because the Gamecube was one of the best controllers, with the PS2 controller a close second.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a