goodbytes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yep me too.

From Zavvi:

jjW9V8n.jpg

I also got another one from TGC so I'll end up selling the additional copy and keep the rest.

It should be: I couldn't care less

Thats where i ordered mine: TGC.. should be here today.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Just got my EUR copy today and had a go at it. I'm not used to playing Smash with the gamepad at all :P
Can't play online yet, it requires a day 1 update that isn't out yet :( But I look forward to trying out online on Friday, I hope it's not a lagfest like the 3DS version since it's a separate online system AFAIK. I hope it works well enough that I can play with some tempers :D

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you get equipment for customizable fighters? I am getting different kinds of stuff for Amiibo fighters, but nothing for customizable fighter. Perhaps I am playing on the wrong mode?

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Smash 2CD + Mewtwo DLC for Europeans:

European release unboxing:

I'd spend a few mins checking out each Amiibo for their paint jobs and other stuff, plus there is Watch Dogs.. IT EXISTS!:O

Shame about that the European release doesn't get a physical manual like the American release got one.

p4HRbzY.jpg

The first Wii U game with the GameCube controller icon support! Sweet! :lol:

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rom to Wii U confirmed.

On a different note, I'm considering opening up a thread that would serve as a gallery for Smash pics. It could even be used as a contest should anyone have another Cubic Ninja they want to get rid of. Thoughts?

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Rom to Wii U confirmed.

On a different note, I'm considering opening up a thread that would serve as a gallery for Smash pics. It could even be used as a contest should anyone have another Cubic Ninja they want to get rid of. Thoughts?

Great idea!

I always post tons of screens on my Miiverse account and same goes for Sm4sh.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How can I play with custom controls in Smash Tour? This shit is getting on my nerves - must change it in every mode.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Well, so I received it only one day before the official release date but it's still a nice treat.

RbZ6X5d.jpg

L7ZexQR.jpg

It still looks weird that the game is titled "Super Smash Bros. for Wii U".

Technical question. Where should it be posted? In Wii U>Games and content, as it relates to Smash, or in EOF, as there will be much picture sharing and zaniness going on? :D

Wii U - Games & Content is fitting for it.

The ONLY Wii U game with the GameCube controller icon support! :creep:

Hopefully more will support it. ^_^

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Rom to Wii U confirmed.

I would do that but miiverse is slow as shit for me for some reason.
Btw, what is so special about cubic ninja?

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which rock do you live under so I can mail you a copy? It is THE must have game for 3DS homebrew. And since smash is also on 3DS, the contest idea still somewhat makes sense and is semi-relevant.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip

Miiverse as of now is running smoothly and Cubic Ninja is an easy way to get a 3DS to run piracy (or homebrew, I forget) without too much hassle.

Already spent three hours Smashing but none of those were online as the patch is still yet to be released... :-/

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
What version are you running? 1.0.4 is on the eshop right now. Online works great.

Europeans are stuck to wait until we get the Title Update to be able to play online. I assume by tonight at midnight I'll be able to Smash Online!

I wanted to play online as soon as I popped in the disc but Nintendo's restrictions don't permit me to do so.

Edit: The NGC Bundle Edition box looks pretty nice.

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Miiverse as of now is running smoothly

From the day I bought my Wii U I have never been able to use miiverse easily. It is just so damn slow to load...takes a few minutes to load up everything!

PS: This is the LAST time I am buying a game from eshop, screw you Nintendo and your slow ass service and shitty wifi on Wii U. The Wifi keeps getting disconnected for some reason and the download is taking ages...sometimes I really hate Nintendo :hateit:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1