Status
Not open for further replies.

D1MX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen recently on several torrent sites, Super Smash Bros. Brawl demo (NTSC), and Super Smash Bros. Brawl NTSC (Japanese language).

I dunno if these are the real deal.

The first Smash is supposedly a demo...and you need a password to extract the files I believe.

As for the second one is supposedly the final press release for the game...like the reviewers copy.

Anyone DLed any of these yet to see if they're real or not?

I'm trying to download both...but there's not enough seeders as is : (.

If this is real...
grog.gif

If not...
cry.gif

ArAcHnId

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i dun think they would leak a game like this!
so yea common sense
biggrin.gif

they leaked halo 3 2 and a half week before it came out
the final version of microsoft vista was leaked a month before the release, do you really think, the people that have a planned release date would themself leak it? no, lower placed people in the company do
tongue.gif

but yeah i think it's a fake too, but don't think because it's a high expected game taht it won't be leaked

Dumari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not real but I would be surprised if this game didn't leak early.

Huge games like this have groups fighting to be the first to release it and all the dirty little tricks come out of the bag.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Nintendo is famous for keeping security super tight. However, because of Galaxy, I think it is possible for an early release. However, don't place your bets on a PASSWORD TORRENT.

Mr Q

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ZOMG!!!11!!

I just broke the f*cking password for the Japanese-texted version!!!

I haven´t been able to confirm that the release is real yet, since my download isn´t finished (it´s about 55% right now).
I have confirmation though, since i can acces the non-completed files!
This is the way i broke the password:

Copy of a document found in the torrent called "International":
QUOTE said:

"Looking for the password to Super Smash Bros JPN version?

Easy!

Step 1: Go to www.trainn-referrals.blogspot.com and locate the Google Pack download banner at the VERY BOTTOM of the page

Step 2: Click the Google Pack and download it, including Google Earth in it as well.

Step 3: When done downloading, open the Google Earth program, go to Help > About Google Earth…. The 5th word of 3rd line (case sensitive) is the password.

Only applies to International residents I believe, not sure."

First, I looked at his blogspot, but the banner has been removed: UH-OH... NOT!!
Since you simply just need Google Earth, just go to the official Google Earth Homepage, and simply download the latest version. Then install the software, go to "Help" -> About Google Earth.

Then, the document says: "The 5th word of 3rd line (case sensitive) is the password." That is dead-wrong!

Instead, just look at the 3rd word in the 5th line. For me, it says "Vista", but that is the wrong password. The correct password is
Microsofts previous OS... That´s right, the correct password is "XP"(case sensetive)!

If the release is real, then you shall have the greatest.. umm, well, you know... Let´s just say it´s gonna be a hell lot of fun!!
grog.gif
yaynds.gif
grog.gif
yaynds.gif
grog.gif

Jokiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Meh, this just seems to good to be true..
frown.gif

I doubt it will work... But IF it does...I think Ill crap my pants..
ohmy.gif

Mr Q

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That sounds great!!

If someone here currently have the full download available, i´d be better, but mine is finished in about 15 hours... :'(
Donno if I can stand out that long...
cry.gif

As I´ve seen in other threads, the Demo-release seems to be more of a fake than this one, since there is a more greedy person behind the release.

If no-one showes up until my download is done, it´s just to wait.
gba.gif
hate2.gif

Btw Anakir, do you have anyone of the releases on the way?
happy.gif

Jokiz: I´ll try to prove it, but i´ts a slight problem since my un-raring is quite fast. But i´ll try to pause it before it´s "done"

Jokiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
What do you mean? Unraring has nothing to do with it :S
Prove it by PLAYING IT on your Wii man!

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
ZOMG!!!11!!

I just broke the f*cking password for the Japanese-texted version!!!

I haven´t been able to confirm that the release is real yet, since my download isn´t finished (it´s about 55% right now).
I have confirmation though, since i can acces the non-completed files!
This is the way i broke the password:

Copy of a document found in the torrent called "International":
QUOTE said:

"Looking for the password to Super Smash Bros JPN version?

Easy!

Step 1: Go to www.trainn-referrals.blogspot.com and locate the Google Pack download banner at the VERY BOTTOM of the page

Step 2: Click the Google Pack and download it, including Google Earth in it as well.

Step 3: When done downloading, open the Google Earth program, go to Help > About Google Earth…. The 5th word of 3rd line (case sensitive) is the password.

Only applies to International residents I believe, not sure."

First, I looked at his blogspot, but the banner has been removed: UH-OH... NOT!!
Since you simply just need Google Earth, just go to the official Google Earth Homepage, and simply download the latest version. Then install the software, go to "Help" -> About Google Earth.

Then, the document says: "The 5th word of 3rd line (case sensitive) is the password." That is dead-wrong!

Instead, just look at the 3rd word in the 5th line. For me, it says "Vista", but that is the wrong password. The correct password is
Microsofts previous OS... That´s right, the correct password is "XP"(case sensetive)!

If the release is real, then you shall have the greatest.. umm, well, you know... Let´s just say it´s gonna be a hell lot of fun!!
grog.gif
yaynds.gif
grog.gif
yaynds.gif
grog.gif

You're stupid.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended