Hacking Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggyro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You guys can see why I stopped replying. Let's get back to business. So. Thoughts on the roster?

Sucks ass. Why does Nintendo think it's okay to not deviate shit from iteration to iteration?
They're pretty much banking on Megaman,Little Mac and Pac man

gigio2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You guys can see why I stopped replying. Let's get back to business. So. Thoughts on the roster?
WMTTvss.jpg

Iwata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also fucking BLACKPIT being a fucking character. Fuck you sakurai

Whoever came up with Dark Pit having his own spot in the roster should be thrown in a dark pit, amiright? : D

P.S. I saw a great comment saying that since Dark Pit has a spot this time that the Dalmatian Duck Hunt Dog is going to have his own next time. Seems about right.

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoever came up with Dark Pit having his own spot in the roster should be thrown in a dark pit, amiright? : D

P.S. I saw a great comment saying that since Dark Pit has a spot this time that the Dalmatian Duck Hunt Dog is going to have his own next time. Seems about right.

No next Smash Bros will have Dark Dark Pit.

Arwinger

Trophies
XP
Country
Also fucking BLACKPIT being a fucking character. Fuck you sakurai

I hated Kid Icarus, and three fucking KI characters is too many. Screw sakurai. He apparently justified not including Meta Knight and Dedede in Melee out of fear of overrepresenting his own franchise. I guess fuck it now though, throw in Dark Pit.

Ziggyro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wish they left some clones out, but I'm really excited for Duck Hunt. Watching some videos makes me stoked to play the title B)

Oh, Yeah, I kind of forget about some of those.
I mean. Yeah, Duck hunt dog is really great.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah Duck Hunt seems pretty weird to have all the Hogan's Alley moves.. Shoulda called the character Zapper Squad or something to do with the gun if it's not about Duck Hunt at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night