Hacking super smash bros 3ds wont start

MrFake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, straight to the point, I got SMB for 3ds ( from freeshop , because im such a cheap bastard), and when I tried to boot the game, it just goes to black, and says an error. I deleted it and re-downloaded it from the eshop (real eshop) and it still wouldnt start. Idk what this is, maybe it just takes awhile to start? I did some research, and thats what people said. I didnt really know where else to put this. And by the way, I'm using emuNAND 11.0 , on Luma3ds + a9lh. It also did this with a couple other applications from freeshop. Yeah , I really dont know.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Well, straight to the point, I got SMB for 3ds ( from freeshop , because im such a cheap bastard), and when I tried to boot the game, it just goes to black, and says an error. I deleted it and re-downloaded it from the eshop (real eshop) and it still wouldnt start. Idk what this is, maybe it just takes awhile to start? I did some research, and thats what people said. I didnt really know where else to put this. And by the way, I'm using emuNAND 11.0 , on Luma3ds + a9lh. It also did this with a couple other applications from freeshop. Yeah , I really dont know.

upload_2016-9-24_22-4-1.png

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan

View attachment 63805

MrFake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not using any of those. I'm using Menuhax to load from sysnand to emunand like this.
Pwr on > Menuhax > Homebrew > Luma startup , loaded emunand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1