Gaming Super Smash Bros. 1.0.4 Update

toxicvirus1230

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I found some differences in Smash Bros. 1.0.4 Update...and by some I mean the improvements in Little Mac. But that's all I found really...did you find any difference with this update?

Xabring

Trophies
Website
xabring.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Some people say that Jigglypuff was glitchy and that it was fixed. Also, Rosalina changed a bit in the time it takes to "reload" a Luma, but nothing Else that I have saw. What I Did test though, is that Bowsercidie is no longer benefitial when 1vs1 in the last stock.

Canadacdn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I hope Nintendo plans to add in more content with their future patches, as they did with Conquest in 1.0.2; the game is actually quite light on content, especially in the single player department. Some new Smash Run maps would be nice, or even new features for the one existing map, which gets old really fast. Maybe randomization of the challenges in Classic mode, or All-Star? Enable special brawl modes again, like stamina or 300%? (it baffles me that they were included only in Smash Run for some reason)

A mode to use equipment and custom moves vs strangers online would be nice too. Or even just the ability to play a 4-player fun match without lag making it unplayable. Right now the only other option is to get stomped into the dirt in for glory by nerds who spend every waking minute playing the game and memorizing every cheap combo and frame of animation.

toxicvirus1230

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people say that Jigglypuff was glitchy and that it was fixed. Also, Rosalina changed a bit in the time it takes to "reload" a Luma, but nothing Else that I have saw. What I Did test though, is that Bowsercidie is no longer benefitial when 1vs1 in the last stock.

Jigglypuff was glitchy? I didn't know that. And yeah it's a good thing they fix the Rosalina Luma thing...I can hardly touch anybody when they play as Rosalina in 1.0.3.

If anybody has seem other changes in the game please tell. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb