Super Retro Boy announced at CES 2017

large.jpg

This Super Retro Boy will be a all-in-one solution that plays GB, GBC & GBA games, also comes equipped with a TFT HD scratch and shatter-resistant screen, 2,500mAh battery which offers up to 10 hours of gameplay, four action buttons and a bundled 10-in-1 game cartridge. It's expected to ship in North America on August for $79.99.

Source

EDIT

Last edited by ElYubiYubi,

Justin14p

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The 10-in-1 game cartridge includes:
-Pokemon Red Version
-Pokemon Blue Version
-Pokemon Version Rogue
-Pokemon Version Bleue
-Pokemon Rote Edition
-Pokemon Blaue Edition
-Pokemon Versione Rossa
-Pokemon Versione Blu
-Pokemon Edición Roja
-Pokemon Edición Azul

Last edited by Justin14p,

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I hate it when a company announces a new product but only give vague information about the specs that matter, like what is the frickin resolution of the screen and what type of panel technology is used? But no, they try to conceal those specs because they are afraid their products will be badly received. If you release crap, own frickin up to it!

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If those upper buttons are the L and R buttons.....good God why didn't they just put L and R in the back?

Though those could not be the L and R buttons so if so thats good.

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I also fail to see the sense of this. Any GBA also plays GB and GBC. What's the use of this?

Gimme the case and put a raspi in there with retropie, now that's something. But this? Nonsense.
The screen and battery here are probably better than the screen and batteries in a GBA. But I kind of agree that's a very limited advantage compared to the drawbacks (price, no trigger buttons, still using cartridges...).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended