Gaming Super Paper Mario Stuckage

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,233
  • Replies 11
D

Deleted User

OP
In that maze stage ... I think it's stage 4-4 ... where you get to turn things upside down 'n stuff ... I got completely stuck at one point ... and I had to use the Red Pipe thing. I have no idea how to explain it properly ... but it's the screen where there's a top half and a bottom half separated by bricks ... and you see the block with the double arrow that makes the gravity go the opposite way on the bottom half. After hitting that flipping block, you're SUPPOSED to go straight for that door to the right... but instead, I pressed A to go into 3D ... and fell into the space that I came through in the first place and ended up on the top half again. And once I'm in the top half of that screen ... I can't do anything. I was completely helpless.
tongue.gif

I'm on stage 5-1 at the moment. I'm hooked on trying to get all of those cards.
tongue.gif

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just buy those random ones
wink.gif

I spent over 200 coins on that before the 3rd chapter (would be further along if i didn't have work
frown.gif
)

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I read the topic title as "Suckage" for a moment. Anyways, I'm not surprised that there is a place you can get stuck with the way this game plays. Also if you keep your eyes peeled, the exact opposite can be done. You can find "shortcuts" at a point or two in the game that allow you to skip a needless area or two with just a well placed jump.

And collecting cards... I kinda completely forgot about cards for most of the game. Catch Cards were the first things I threw away when all my item slots were full.

Well, maybe I'll go and take on a Pit now.

D

Deleted User

OP
Wow, all Canadians replying to me.
tongue.gif
Anywho ... I haven't been doing a lot of "shortcutting" because I like exploring every nook 'n cranny in 2d 'n 3d ... to find those hidden cards 'n items 'n stuff.

And yeah, I've been buying those random cards from the store ... or I go to the arcade minigame thing and use the tokens to buy catch cards. We should post high scores for the minigames.
smile.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The minigames are fun but you get dick all for points. Anyways, I pretty much play the hammer game you unlock with the gold card. I think my score is somewhere around 1,500,000, off hand.

Oh and the Pit, it is brutally easy.

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This topic is officially canadian only
wink.gif

I feel the same way Nestea, first time around, explore the shit out of the game. I pretty much do that with every game that I'm playing and have an interest in. Next time around i just start taking shortcuts and see how fast I can finish the game. It's great giving myself challenges in a game that I've already completed.

andreq

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hooooo Cana...... ok let's not start this
wink.gif

I'm still at 1-2... but I'm not an hardcore gamer... I'll get to the end someday

Smack

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Whoa whoa where did the Europeans come from
wink.gif

I am stuck on 4-2 right now. Some guys wanted 1000 coins which I don't have then I bought a cryptic clue off him for 100. I kinda gave up quickly as it was late and my puzzle solving portion of my brain had checked out already.

Basically there were about 3 funky lookin doors I go in that have useless people in these 1 room houses. They obviously play some importance but I am yet to figure it out. If you can lead me in the right direction I would appreciate it. I'll fire it up now and give it a go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi: