MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Mini Mario - Mega GFX Pack
Greets all! I realized I never shared this over here on the Temp. Or at least I don't thing I did. Anyways, for those of you who don't know, Super Mini Mario is a one of the earliest PSP homebrews and is still, in my eyes, one of the best. I don't remember who the author of it was, otherwise I'd credit them here.

Movin' on, I really like it, a lot. But I wanted a little more variety with it. So I took it upon myself to make some new graphics and such for it, and not gonna lie, makes it a lot more fun I think.

Changing GFX:
In order to use the custom graphics, you have to copy them from their respective folders in the "SMM GFX" folder and paste them on your PC(or psp) to the "GFX" folder. I have them nicely organized as well. Below are previews of the sprites and backgrounds.

HZ63rSW.png
ScumKFV.png
auNZ2Qu.png
oQeVSCr.png
2gN6sEm.png
BiKS6xp.png
RzEg7Nx.png
0MtDxR0.png
JZB8250.png
wLEMU6A.png
jYJMfDW.png
qETw2oH.png
2fE9MWz.png

About the levels:
Apart from the first level, which I made, all the other levels are the originals and some are sadly broken. :(

You can make your own custom levels for it as well, simply by makin or editing one of the text documents. Sadly, this is rather tedious, so if some badass programmer wants to whip up a quick and dirty level creator, I think we can breathe some new life into this wonderful classic.

Anyway, here is the link for it; Download

Enjoy it guys!​

Last edited by MajinCubyan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over