Super Mario Run Available On Android

rsz_c7jywr2w0aaioq2.jpg

The day has finally come when Android users can control Mario with just one finger!

As reported earlier, Nintendo planned to release Super Mario Run for Android devices on March 23rd. And it's now live and was up earlier than expected!

:download:You can grab it right here!

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Surprisingly, I've spent a couple of hours before buying. Trying to collect all those colored coins plus Toad Rallies are really fun. Since I've been enjoying it so far, I ended up buying the game :P
I'd much rather pay $10 up front than be annoyed with micro-transactions to continue playing.

Reactions: QCLasky and hii915

Chrestomanci

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Same thing happens to me as in FEH where an error pops up after a while and I have to delete the account data. However the errors seem to be much more frequent in this game, to the point that it's pretty hard to tolerate

D

Deleted User

So Ive been having this problem for a while with Fire Emblem Heroes and of course it's here too. Running on OnePlus 3 with Android 6.0.1, rooted with suhide and systemless Xposed as well as root Switch. This solution works with Pokemon Go but not with Nintendos own games, I get the 804-5100 error after a few minutes. Any help?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
So Ive been having this problem for a while with Fire Emblem Heroes and of course it's here too. Running on OnePlus 3 with Android 6.0.1, rooted with suhide and systemless Xposed as well as root Switch. This solution works with Pokemon Go but not with Nintendos own games, I get the 804-5100 error after a few minutes. Any help?
You need Magisk.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Its ok, until they force you to pay...
They don't force you. You can pay if you want, but they're not pointing a gun at you to pay up.

On the Android version you can play Levels 1-4 of World 1 as much as you want, which on the iOS version I remember the 4th Level being only playable for a few seconds.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Good to know, I don't want to root my device yet so I don't void the warranty.
However, I preffer the REAL mario platformers, after playing it for a while. Or snipperclips. that's fun!
You don't void the warranty if you root your phone. You know, you can just de-root it (uninstall) anytime.

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
You don't void the warranty if you root your phone. You know, you can just de-root it (uninstall) anytime.
Some carriers take rooting as avoiding tha warranty. You can unroot it, but if something happens while it's rooted, shit may hit the fan
Stupid Knox

Last edited by Byokugen,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a picteof not updating just tell them don't update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...