Hacking Super Mario Galaxy 2 crashing on USB Loader GX

bache

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Everything was working fine up until last night, when I got to battling Gobblegut, at which point, my Wiimote had an epileptic fit from the rumble, and then de-synced itself. It's happening repeatedly, so I tried to download someone else's rip, but it won't even boot. The naming is correct, and USB Loader GX recognises it, but when I launch it, I'm kicked back to the homebrew channel. I've tried rips from different regions, wbfs and ISO rips, but it's made no difference. I heard that this issue can be caused for the NTSC version, and is normally fixed with the Error 002 fix, however the build of USB Loader GX I'm using is recent, with the Error 002 fix permanently applied.

Any other ideas?

bache

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Managed to get it sorted :). Rented a copy from my local video store and dumped it, then converted my save's region. All is well!

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Managed to get it sorted :). Rented a copy from my local video store and dumped it, then converted my save's region. All is well!
Hooray_20Anchorman.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1