Gaming Super Mario Bros. 3 Confirmed for Japan 3DS eShop!

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It will be the very same game as on Nintendo, not even the ALL-STARS/SMA4 version...

Nobody thought it would be an updated version. It was stated that it was a NES VC release. Maybe you misunderstood my previous post, I meant that I hope after SMB3 comes out, Nintendo will start making SNES VC.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont see the reason for the hype
its a 24 year old game being re-released for the 4 (or is it 5th?) time
and its not even the semi-upgraded gba version

Reactions: ieatpixels

SKJmin

Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Turkey
Nobody thought it would be an updated version. It was stated that it was a NES VC release. Maybe you misunderstood my previous post, I meant that I hope after SMB3 comes out, Nintendo will start making SNES VC.
I just read the first page and some people were mentioning this :)

ieatpixels

Trophies
XP
Country
Surprised to see you guys excited about it, I'm only annoyed that it's not the updated version or a 3D (widescreen) Classic version.
Just shocking to see Nintendo release these games as 1-1 ports when they said they'd be redoing them in 3D. (They said they'd have Megaman 2 and the original SMB as 3D classics, it was part of the reason I bought the system. Also they said the Ambassador games would be updated, implying they'd get the 3D widescreen treatment but they only got a different menu icon and savestates.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM