Hacking Super Mario 3D World Loadiine crash/freeze when saving

PikaArc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can anyone help me pls when i play SM3DW trough Loadiine it crash/freeze when it's saving.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help me pls when i play SM3DW trough Loadiine it crash/freeze when it's saving.
For help you really need to give more information like what firmware is your WiiU what version of loadiine_gx2 do you have what region is the version of 3d world you have what sd card are you using what cluster size ect the more info that you give the easier it is for us all to help. On a side note the game works perfectly for me I have never had a save game issue with it.

PikaArc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For help you really need to give more information like what firmware is your WiiU what version of loadiine_gx2 do you have what region is the version of 3d world you have what sd card are you using what cluster size ect the more info that you give the easier it is for us all to help. On a side note the game works perfectly for me I have never had a save game issue with it.
Sdcard:sdhc16gb fat32, wii u Version 5.5.1, regionpal/eur and loadiine gx v0.3 (build b80ba75

PikaArc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

PikaArc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sdcard:sdhc16gb fat32, wii u Version 5.5.1, regionpal/eur and loadiine gx v0.3 (build b80ba75

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hello.. i've already tried using another SD card and what's worse is that Super Mario 3D World does not start using Kafluke's package and Kaflukehost apk for android, i used latest loadiine and my firmware is on 5.5.1 PAL and EUR version of the game..all my other games they work fine..i did the FAT32 64k cluster on 32GB SD Sandisk Ultra and a 16GB.. :( what's surprising is if i used the files from this site ( http://digiex.net/guides-reviews/co...rew-channel-hack-guide-5-3-2-5-4-5-5-1-a.html ), SM3DW runs fine with no issues other than the long loading times.. any thoughts? thanks..

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello.. i've already tried using another SD card and what's worse is that Super Mario 3D World does not start using Kafluke's package and Kaflukehost apk for android, i used latest loadiine and my firmware is on 5.5.1 PAL and EUR version of the game..all my other games they work fine..i did the FAT32 64k cluster on 32GB SD Sandisk Ultra and a 16GB.. :( what's surprising is if i used the files from this site ( http://digiex.net/guides-reviews/co...rew-channel-hack-guide-5-3-2-5-4-5-5-1-a.html ), SM3DW runs fine with no issues other than the long loading times.. any thoughts? thanks..
That's weird. I've played all the way through using the same package. USA version of the game. My own dump

Reactions: oldsk00l

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That's weird. I've played all the way through using the same package. USA version of the game. My own dump

thanks for letting me know that it works for you..i used the EUR version, i purchased the game directly from eShop but used a "different" EUR dump of the game as i got lazy reading thru the threads about how to dump my own games on my own LOL..will double check tonight i could have probably corrupted the game files somehow thus it stopped working..

Reactions: oldsk00l

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thanks for letting me know that it works for you..i used the EUR version, i purchased the game directly from eShop but used a "different" EUR dump of the game as i got lazy reading thru the threads about how to dump my own games on my own LOL..will double check tonight i could have probably corrupted the game files somehow thus it stopped working..
Yep I have the euro version of the game and the rest of my set up is exactly the same as yours using Kafluke's Android app Mario 3d world works perfectly for me so I would check your version of the game or try downloading another dump of it to see if that helps.

Reactions: owek1 and oldsk00l

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
a cluster size 64kb rather than 32? how?

he meant to say that when formatting your SD card set the cluster to 64k instead of 32k..there are many programs that you can use and if you are familiar with WiiBackupsManager it has a Tools tab where you could format your card..

PikaArc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
he meant to say that when formatting your SD card set the cluster to 64k instead of 32k..there are many programs that you can use and if you are familiar with WiiBackupsManager it has a Tools tab where you could format your card..
i know this is german but so ?

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 480

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: A PS3 pkg i downloaded