Hacking Super Card Mini Sd White screen

Comikazicole

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently bought the SuperCard mini SD. After installing the correct software and firmware, I put some games on the mini SD and transferred that to the flashcart. When I turn my gba on, the menu appears for about a frame before turning to a white screen.
After that I tried holding L+R on startup to do the Test, this is what I got:

Test SRAM
SRAM ok!

Test sdram
sdram ok!

Test flash
flash id ok!
flash ok!

Test SD/MMC

Nothing happens after that. I have looked up this problem countless times and still could not find the answer, I tried reformatting the card, I tried changing the firmware, I even deleted the games off of it and the same thing happens. I just bought this supercard, and I would hate to just have wasted $35 for something that doesn't work. Can anyone help?

Exblink182

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did, but I think I figured it out dating back to my old R4 Days I remembered you couldnt use over a 2GB SD so I found a old 1 GB and it looks like its working! Do you know if its possible to use another shell for a better UI? I got this for my 5 year old daughter, but the UI isnt the best for her to navigate!

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

InternetRelative

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I recently bought the SuperCard mini SD. After installing the correct software and firmware, I put some games on the mini SD and transferred that to the flashcart. When I turn my gba on, the menu appears for about a frame before turning to a white screen.
After that I tried holding L+R on startup to do the Test, this is what I got:

Test SRAM
SRAM ok!

Test sdram
sdram ok!

Test flash
flash id ok!
flash ok!

Test SD/MMC

Nothing happens after that. I have looked up this problem countless times and still could not find the answer, I tried reformatting the card, I tried changing the firmware, I even deleted the games off of it and the same thing happens. I just bought this supercard, and I would hate to just have wasted $35 for something that doesn't work. Can anyone help?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try going into saver clicking the second role of whichever game you and save into the sd card, this worked for me.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey