Gaming Super Bomberman R Free DLC is out

Eddypikachu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your switch has been in sleep mode and already have Bomberman R you should have automatically downloaded the new update that includes the new free DLC. There's four new stages available available at the shop for 4000 gems a piece. In addition there have been two new hats available at the shop now, the first one being the bomb hat, and the second one being the sixth prince crown if I remember correctly costing the same amount as all the other hats (500 initially and then it rises after each iteration of the hat).

Finally here's a sneak peak of the new crossover character DLC that's coming up! https://www.famitsu.com/images/000/131/561/58f96ca02aa45.html
The first character is from Castlevania it's going to be Belmont Bomber. The second one is from Gradius it's Vic Viper Bomber, the third DLC character is Pyramid Head Bomber from Silent Hill. Pretty Cool!!

Last edited by Eddypikachu,

Eddypikachu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
other sites now reporting the patch makes the game now run at 60fps

Cool there's a lot of things in the update I didnt know about, I only got to see the new stages and hats that were added because I had to go to school so I didnt get to experience everything else that the update included. Cant wait to get back home to try out the other new stuff like how the point system changed in ranked battles and the ability to change the camera in single player. 60 fps sounds nice too :D

Reactions: Garblant and MontyQ

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
other sites now reporting the patch makes the game now run at 60fps

I honestly do not like the 60fps update. Everything is far faster (and granted, smoother) and it is harder to play than before because of it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

60 fps sounds nice too :D

It's not. :P

MontyQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I honestly do not like the 60fps update. Everything is far faster (and granted, smoother) and it is harder to play than before because of it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's not. :P
well there is another update coming soon

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Meh. Too little too late.

The damage is done and much better games are coming out.

Reactions: Proust

Proust

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Meh. Too little too late.

The damage is done and much better games are coming out.

Amen to that brother. No regrets for having resold my copy, only the regret of ever buying this low game. Learned a lesson when it comes to buying Switch games based on nostalgia.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

It's still fun, it's just different now

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk 2
My experience with the online mode was horrible and the single player was super repetitive and tedious, so, the only saving grace was the local multiplayer mode but without anyone to play it with, it just wasn't much fun.

I sold Bomberman R and I don't regret it, though if I ever find it for less than what I paid for it I might pick it up but won't do it for years to come. Just too much of an unpleasant experience.

Eastonator12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your switch has been in sleep mode and already have Bomberman R you should have automatically downloaded the new update that includes the new free DLC. There's four new stages available available at the shop for 4000 gems a piece. In addition there have been two new hats available at the shop now, the first one being the bomb hat, and the second one being the sixth prince crown if I remember correctly costing the same amount as all the other hats (500 initially and then it rises after each iteration of the hat).

Finally here's a sneak peak of the new crossover character DLC that's coming up! https://www.famitsu.com/images/000/131/561/58f96ca02aa45.html
The first character is from Castlevania it's going to be Belmont Bomber. The second one is from Gradius it's Vic Viper Bomber, the third DLC character is Pyramid Head Bomber from Silent Hill. Pretty Cool!!
I don't understand the point behind "free" DLC, why not just make it an update to the game...if its free its not real DLC

Eddypikachu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Further updayes after spending some more time with the new update: the ranked point system is a far more forgiving than it was before, preupdate if you lost a battle against a lower ranking opponent you would lose 160 points(100 for losing a match and 60 for loding to an opponent who ranks lower than you), keep in mind that the max points you could gain after a match was 150, which is only won after you win two matches consecutively and beaten a oppenent who ranks higher than you. Now you only lose 90 points after losing to a lower ranking opponent, 70 for losing a match and 20 if that opponent who won ranks lower than you. In addition the single player camera can be rotated into 3 different camera angles, a side view from the left, a rop down view, and a side view from the right this camera can be changed by simply holding the l or r button for wherever you want you camera to turn to. 60fps in my experience is a pretty good one, the speed of everything feels the same the only difference is that everything is silky smooth now which is very pleasing to the eye. Another cool thing in this new update is that in online lobby you get to see how your opponents internet strength is at a glance it is located at the bottom right corner of their character select screen you can use this if you dont want to fight an opponent with bad connection simply look at their internet strength before the battle. The stage selection screen now has new icons for all the stages. I got to try the new white cross stage and it was a pretty nice unique stage, cant wait to unlock the others. Overall this was a really nice update to the game :D

Last edited by Eddypikachu,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pump the chocolate into my veins