Sup GBAtemp

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I registerer earlier today but didn't make my thread until now. I was deciding whether I'm gonna stay on here or not. I decided I'll stay :P The community is active, helpful, and it's a good place to learn stuff. Plus, the staff don't appear to be power abusers.

So yeah, I've done a lot with the Wii and DS. I have developed a couple homebrew apps for the Wii, including a Duke Nukem 3D port (works near perfect). I've also done a ton of ROM edits and gecko codes for the Wii. For the DS... pretty much just Action Replay codes. Btw, are we allowed to release our own Wii codes on here, like 04XXXXXX 60000000?

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I registerer earlier today but didn't make my thread until now. I was deciding whether I'm gonna stay on here or not. I decided I'll stay :P The community is active, helpful, and it's a good place to learn stuff. Plus, the staff don't appear to be power abusers.

So yeah, I've done a lot with the Wii and DS. I have developed a couple homebrew apps for the Wii, including a Duke Nukem 3D port (works near perfect). I've also done a ton of ROM edits and gecko codes for the Wii. For the DS... pretty much just Action Replay codes. Btw, are we allowed to release our own Wii codes on here, like 04XXXXXX 60000000?

I believe so if they are 100% yours

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...