ROM Hack Summon Night Swordcraft Story: Beginnings Stone

kirito1215

Trophies
XP
Country
I've just noticed it was not the original patch because the items moves etc. are still at japanese.
but there is a glitch happening when i combine the two

Last edited by kirito1215,

Pablitox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I've just noticed it was not the original patch because the items moves etc. are still at japanese.
but there is a glitch happening when i combine the two
I see, it is expected as Earthdarkness didn't have all the data to make it. Did you perhaps use tsukuyomiups? If so disable md5 check and it should work.

EarthDarkness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My patch uses a modified version of ritchburn's tool that add some missing character pairs.
But I don't think this would glitch the game.

The only thing translated in my patch are the scripts for the custscenes. My patch might be using some space at the end of the rom aswell.

MooseAbuse

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I'm trying to inject this patched gba file into my 3ds using a gba to .cia injection tool.
The problem is, whenever I patch it with the ups and inject it, the game won't load after its on my 3ds.

The injection tool seems to be made for ips patches only.
Is there any way an ips patch could be created for this or any way to convert the ups patch into an ips patch?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

(THE PATCH WORKS ON MY VBA EMULATOR THOUGH SO THATS GOOD, BUT I JUST WANT IT ON MY 3DS FOR PORTABILITY)

AnnieTheGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
It doesn't work and there are still the moonrunes even in the cutscenes, seems I'm doing something wrong. Could anyone share a patched file?

Lizari Drakiby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I didn't have any problem, now cent more excitement and anxiety to be able to read the whole thing :D Thank you for the taste although i feel as if I had tested a chocolate cake and this would disappear instantly :)

Last edited by Lizari Drakiby,

Pablitox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i am used room downloaded from emuparadise and emulator My Boy for android, I didn't have any problem, now cent more excitement and anxiety to be able to read the whole thing :D Thank you for the taste although i feel as if I had tested a chocolate cake and this would disappear instantly :)
Delete this! -snip-

Last edited by Pablitox,

Lizari Drakiby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Unfortunately I was too specific, a serious mistake that will haunt me for a long time. In fact I have the GBA cartridge, but my brother tells me that these cannot be patched, (although they notice where they take their advice) explain what do you mean with legal copy :)

Pablitox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
whats the jap name of this game so i can find the rom since OP neglected to have it in the OP?
I doubt that looking for "the only swordcraft story that did not receive an official localization" is hard, but if you want I will spoon-feed it to you: summon night craftsword monogatari hajimari no ishi

Reactions: Hopefull

kirito1215

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey this page is really improving before i am always a loner now there are at least 5 members viewing this every time i go online.
btw when will be the next released date I'm so Hyped >_<

enzoenrqz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
upload_2017-1-23_8-44-2.png
upload_2017-1-23_8-44-22.png
upload_2017-1-23_8-44-40.png

Pablitox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
what tools are used to edit these ups.
I tried editing them using notepad (hahaha) but it failed
You wouldn't get very far with that. I will upload it tonight.

Edit: Sorry for the long wait! I had a few problems with devc++ so I scrapped it (should have done it 5 years sooner) and i'm using code::blocks.

Here's the patch: http://www.mediafire.com/file/lnv6f2qt2qcfpvb/Swordcraft10.1.ups

it has everything translated so far: system messages, graphics up to the latest version, and the script inserted so far. It has not been tested throughly though, so if there are any bugs, freezes please send me a PM with a screencap and a save state.

@Normmatt i think this one will be useful to you (provided there are not bugs that is, lol).

Last edited by Pablitox,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol