Summer Games Done Quick 2017 H-Y-P-E

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is that time of year again where speed runners gather and play games for your entertainment, but mostly do get donations for charity. Hope people are looking forward to seeing some good runs since the last one earlier this year back in January. For a whole week starting July 2nd to 9th, we will be seeing many players beat some of your favorite games as fast as they can, and here you can post comments about the stuff you see and like. :)

Twitch Channel CLICK HERE
Schedule CLICK HERE (All start and end times are converted to your local time zone.)

Reactions: CallmeBerto

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THE MOMENT IS NIGH! MEGA MAN X2 4 PLAYER RACE :D
Untitled.jpg

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did i just now see this thread. I missed the Halo: Combat evolved speed run. :(
Well, at least i get to see Oblivion (no OoB) tomorrow

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
I think my most favorite speedrun marathon that I watched would be the multi-day Final Fantasy speedrun. Two teams, every main-series FF game back-to-back, tag-team relay style. Better than most sporting events tbh.

Anyone know if they've done Breath of the Wild yet or when that's gonna happen if they haven't?

Reactions: Deleted-379826

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think my most favorite speedrun marathon that I watched would be the multi-day Final Fantasy speedrun. Two teams, every main-series FF game back-to-back, tag-team relay style. Better than most sporting events tbh.

Anyone know if they've done Breath of the Wild yet or when that's gonna happen if they haven't?
Unless they reach required donations to do it, check the schedule for updates on the game. They haven't started that block yet. My favorite part was the super metroid race, Both runners lost and ZOAST (Like i knew he would) won easily. :P

Relay races for super mario bros series was uncommon but i guess is wasn't that bad. :)

Still mad about the mega man X2 race, Caleb Hart lost, came in 3rd :ninja:

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Unless they reach required donations to do it, check the schedule for updates on the game. They haven't started that block yet. My favorite part was the super metroid race, Both runners lost and ZOAST (Like i knew he would) won easily. :P

Relay races for super mario bros series was uncommon but i guess is wasn't that bad. :)

Still mad about the mega man X2 race, Caleb Hart lost, came in 3rd :ninja:
I think I heard them announce that they did get the donations for it. Schedule says they're gonna do it later tonight. Oooh!

Didn't watch the Super Mario Bros. or Mega Man X2 races. Might go back to the archives later.

Looking forward to Super Mario 64, Majora's Mask, and Earthbound, tho! Gonna be a cool night :D

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I heard them announce that they did get the donations for it. Schedule says they're gonna do it later tonight. Oooh!

Didn't watch the Super Mario Bros. or Mega Man X2 races. Might go back to the archives later.

Looking forward to Super Mario 64, Majora's Mask, and Earthbound, tho! Gonna be a cool night :D
Must have been recent, I just woke up like 30 mins ago, no time to turn it on yet. :unsure:

Think I'll stop watching after super "PANGA" world... whatever that is. :ninja:

D

Deleted-379826

BOTW later tonight? Sweet! Also gonna see Super Mario 64, is that also later tonight?

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Must have been recent, I just woke up like 30 mins ago, no time to turn it on yet. :unsure:

Think I'll stop watching after super "PANGA" world... whatever that is. :ninja:

Oh, I see x3
Yeah, 'twas watching the stream and a little while ago some guy announced it to the crowd there. Also it's on the schedule so I think that confirms it??

BOTW later tonight? Sweet! Also gonna see Super Mario 64, is that also later tonight?

https://gamesdonequick.com/schedule
^^ Here's their schedule
Supposed to be at 7:51 PST!

Reactions: Deleted-379826

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/