suggestion

• Thread starter her122
  • Start date
  • Views 1,323
  • Replies 4
H

her122

OP
Just an idea......would a FAQ pages help? You could look at what people are asking about the most and put it all on a seperate page. As well as any other info that would helpful to people. Like about roms and emulators and flash and renamers and FTPs.........and just whatever.

Just an idea.....

Sinned

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
good idea
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif

Vince989

Still lurking around, sometimes...
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The idea itself can be "good", but there's a problem : making loads of FAQs available here would be a LOT of job the site admins... And who would care anyways? It's a known fact that the best FAQs are available on www.gamefaqs.com , and not all the authors want their FAQ available on other sites too, so...
frown.gif

- ViNcE989

Vince989

Still lurking around, sometimes...
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yep, that's, in my opinion, a really good idea. This way, the newbies will need to ask a lot less questions, and it will reduce the number of easy posts like "How can I unzip a file?" or "How can I download this rom?"... (This was NO pun, it was just 2 examples that struck in my head...) Having easy to read FAQs, along with images, will make it a lot easier to understand for the new people around here...

I'd even be willing to write some faqs for "How to flash", or an in-depth "How to use PogoShell", the most useful GBA Software...
biggrin.gif

- ViNcE989

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You could probably run duals in this Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE V2 AMD Ryzen 5000 ATX Motherboard...