Hacking Stuck -.-

obito

I can have a title?! :O
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Should I get a psp go? I want it for its slim form factor and built in memory.

Should I get a broken psp slim , and spend $120 on it to fix it, including new housing and make it in brand new condition?

or should I get 2 psp 1000s, one working, but with a broken wifi switch/antenna?, and a broken one which I don't know the details of, +charger, spare battery, medieval,hot brain and midnight club for $120 edit: plus genuine 4gb

Please help, I am so stuck here @.@

obito

I can have a title?! :O
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
you see, I currently have a 1000 with a broken umd drive, i wanna fix it.

If I get the 2 1000s, I can fix 2 psps, and have one left over with spare parts, maybe even functioning

Plus, I have a brother.

I want the go so I can take it on the go. lol. Plus, the 16gb flash memory is nice.

A slim is nice and small too, just like a 1000 but brighter and smaller.

I think Imma get the slim anyway, and fix it some other time. Now its either the Go or the two psps. I can resell the psps too.

Might just get the 2 psps. heck, I love the Go, but I might wait for that deal with free downloadable games.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I own a PSP 1000, 2 PSP 2000's and i may have just scored a Go for silly money (and i mean ludicrously cheap...cheaper than just the memory on it's own for another PSP).

Only one 2000 was bought new the rest second hand all at bargain prices. If you can justify their uses (e.g. I'm paranoid i'd break my Ltd. 10th Anniversary Final Fantasy 2000 if i took it out, and the other 2000 is a launch slim, but i'm far less worried about the 1000)

It all boils down to costs...i got all of them (including the Go for about the cost of two PSP's at a standard retail price. Do i need them? No. Do i enjoy having them? Yep.
tongue.gif

Oh and to elaborate...im totally broke, but i don't smoke, drink (can't) own any current Gen home consoles (use a PS2 and original Xbox) and thus have zero expenditure for these costly new games....hell i still have a 14" portable CRT TV!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone