Homebrew Stuck in Homebrew launcher

Twanvl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

So i tried to hack my 3DS. It got good as till i got installed the Homebrew launcher. If i want to leave, its stuck on the Homebrew launcher screen. And if i say it has to reboot, it reboots in the Homebrew launcher... what to do...?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi,

So i tried to hack my 3DS. It got good as till i got installed the Homebrew launcher. If i want to leave, its stuck on the Homebrew launcher screen. And if i say it has to reboot, it reboots in the Homebrew launcher... what to do...?
You have installed menuhax. It boots the boot.3dsx file on the root of your SD card (in your case, HBL) when the system turns on.

Reactions: nxwing

Twanvl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Try booting with the SD taken out. If that doesn't work, try holding L R A UP while turning it on.
Yeah, it works without SD card. Thank you so much! But it wont boot with SD Card, do i have to format it?
It has been downgraded, since he says its on 9.2 now, im so relieved!

Twanvl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can reinstall menuhax with menuhax manager from HBL or install A9LH with the help of Plailect's excellent guide.
Yes but then i need to reach HBL, what i cant. Im holding down the D-pad, but it wont boot up. Or do i need to reinstalled HBL?

Last edited by Twanvl,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night