StreetPass Plaza Issue - No Music

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by anthonyplep, Jan 12, 2017.

Jan 12, 2017
  1. anthonyplep
    OP

Member anthonyplep (´ε` )

United States
    After I got banned on my old N3DSXL, my StreetPass Plaza had an issue where no music would play in the plaza. The StreePass games themselves had their music, but not the lobby or anything else. When I got banned I used a modified Luma to let me link a new NNID to my console. Doing this wiped all the updates on the games I had, including the StreetPass Plaza. Once I got the update files installed through Freeshop the issue remained

I got a new N3DSXL since then recently, and performed a successful system transfer without transferring my ban over. Even now, the issue still remains. StreetPass games play their music fine, but nothing at all in the lobby. Tried changing multiple settings, tried downloading and deleting all StreetPass plaza updates and data and nothing. I haven't seen anywhere else online with the same issue so I'm not sure if there's anything I can do

If I don't download the most recent Plaza update, the music does play, but once I update it disappears again. If I was able to use the plaza without the update I would, but the StreetPass rabbit doesn't let your plaza have a line because he tells you you're missing the update

Not necessarily the end of the world, but a slight annoyance. Any tips?