Hacking Strange 1.9g problem

ksuhumpy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have now run the update disk 3 seperate times. Each time the update goes through 100% and confirms that the update was a success. Then I try to play galaxy and I still get error #001. I am fairly certain my wiikey is genuine ( I purchased for an offical reseller and it looks exactly like the pictures on the site. The hologram was included.) Is there something I am missing here?

Jason

Lush

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what region is your wii? and what firmware are running? no problems here with a ntsc-u wii running 3.1u firmware....

ksuhumpy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
US 3.1u. When the update says success what am I supposed to do from there because it seems to start the flashing process over again.

ilostmyshoes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It tests before it flashes.
then it will actually flash it.

I turned it off after it just did the test and it didnt work.

Make sure you let it actually flash and not just perform the test.

mkill

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Qatar
TRuue.. run the update 1.9g disc.. it first checks the drive and shuts it down, then asks you "to press A or reset".. then it performs a FLASH UPDATE TEST.

after this It repeats the drive check and shuts the drive down, then asks you "to press A or reset" after you've done this, It makes the actual FLASH UPDATE, and after that you press a or reset again, And HOMER will shut "You're all nuts".. happy Galaxy

ksuhumpy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im a dumbass. I thought the test was weird. Thank you all so much. I was cussing myself for spending the money on an original wiikey but now im living in SMG paradise. Time to order some more discs. Between this and my xbox I have used them all.

Jason

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM