Gaming Steins Gate 0 FW ?

fatsquirrel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I kind of doubt anyone will see this since its a dead subforum but still, will try my luck ;D

I have 4.50 cfw ps3 and would like to run Steins Gate 0 on it however when I start it via MM it says that I need minimum 4.71 or something like that.
Is there any workaround to fix this?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ill check in a hour or so :)
I THINK its Rogero and the version 4.55
Update your custom firmware to rebug. --> http://rebug.me/

Download the latest firmware which is 4.80.1.
Place it on your usb like this:

2vtuve0.png

Start your PS3 in recovery mode, and update it ;D, make sure your console its not connected to internet just in case.

fatsquirrel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Update your custom firmware to rebug. --> http://rebug.me/

Download the latest firmware which is 4.80.1.
Place it on your usb like this:

2vtuve0.png

Start your PS3 in recovery mode, and update it ;D, make sure your console its not connected to internet just in case.

Cheerios!
Just one ..well two things . Is rebug better? And does it have to be a fresh USB? Or can I simply use the usb disk thats connected to the ps3 already for...em...unspeakable things.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheerios!
Just one ..well two things . Is rebug better? And does it have to be a fresh USB? Or can I simply use the usb disk thats connected to the ps3 already for...em...unspeakable things.

Yes, rebug its better, but most important its up to date, and the team is still up and running.

As for the usb drive, you can use anything, but it would be better to use a formated fat32 usb flash drive.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any USB drive will work, just have to be fat32, an external hard drive will work but it must bee formated to fat32 use GUIFORMAT, you can backup your stuff and format a drive.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
its formatted to FAT32 yeah, Im just scared itll delete all the things i have on it :(
Don't forget to download and install rebug toolbox and enable webman. It's easier to load games from webman and you can set a custom fan profile with webman wich prevents your PS3 from dying thx to a YLOD.

fatsquirrel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering, since I am so behind in terms of CFW...is it possible to mount NTFS drives now ?
I had the option before in multiman but it didnt work on my WD drive no matter what.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just wondering, since I am so behind in terms of CFW...is it possible to mount NTFS drives now ?
I had the option before in multiman but it didnt work on my WD drive no matter what.
Yeah you can, you should search for some tutorials on ps3hax or psxscene since they have a lot more information about all those things then on GBAtemp wich is more or less 3DS and wii u related these days. And don't forget to use a custom fan control since your ps3 is really gonna die of a YLOD if you don't. I can't stress this enough.

fatsquirrel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah you can, you should search for some tutorials on ps3hax or psxscene since they have a lot more information about all those things then on GBAtemp wich is more or less 3DS and wii u related these days. And don't forget to use a custom fan control since your ps3 is really gonna die of a YLOD if you don't. I can't stress this enough.
Oh...its that important :O?!
Are there any specific settings I should look for? I had no idea the fan control is so shit in the slim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr