Guzzie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This thread is dedicated to the awesome game (IMO) that is coming out of Nintendo for launch. While the rest of the launch games are former IPs, we have a newbie here. Previously this game was a tech demo for the original DS, but no game developed from it. The demo was really fun in my opinion. Anyone else really excited for this game?

steeldiver001.jpg

steeldiver002.jpg

steeldiver003.jpg

steeldiver004.jpg

steeldiver005.jpg

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
on the screenshot where it says "move the depth slider" I thought of the 3D-depth slider on the console
tongue.gif

I think it might be fun, sure screenshots may look plain, but so does many rpgs do as well.

Guzzie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Seriously, instead of everyone jumping on the LOLTHISGAMESUCKS bandwagon. How about we have an open mind about a new game instead of joygasming ourselves over a new release of a game we've all played a hundred times before?

It's been in development for over 5 years, so you would hope that Nintendo has refined this game. Noticable differences from the demo and the version that was shown last week include waaaaay better visuals, and the addition of a periscope mode. Apparently it has been mentioned that ships are upgradable to some extent as well.

I understand the skepticism but only time will tell whether or not the game is actually a good value, however it certainly looks fun to me.

pachura

Trophies
XP
Country
Seems like a primitive 2D Flash game with pain-in-the-ass controls (two independent sliders moved using stylus).
There were some screenshots with 3D periscope view, but these might be just cutscenes.
Should go straight to 3DSWare and cost 5$.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Guzzie said:
Seriously, instead of everyone jumping on the LOLTHISGAMESUCKS bandwagon. How about we have an open mind about a new game instead of joygasming ourselves over a new release of a game we've all played a hundred times before?

It's been in development for over 5 years, so you would hope that Nintendo has refined this game. Noticable differences from the demo and the version that was shown last week include waaaaay better visuals, and the addition of a periscope mode. Apparently it has been mentioned that ships are upgradable to some extent as well.

I understand the skepticism but only time will tell whether or not the game is actually a good value, however it certainly looks fun to me.
The games we've played already are better.
That's why they get sequels.

bigpaws

Cat with da Big Paws!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guzzie said:

i guess that is true but by the looks of it
it looks like a plotless game where you shoot boats with a sub
if that sounds fun then thats good for u
i just think it wouldnt be fun forr more than 3 days
i have played many games
once i beat story mode, most go in a dusty pile
this sounds like one of those games to me

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Ramonra said:
MAYDAY

Gameplay

I'm still in my position of "looks really boring"

I watched this twice and everytime he shoots a boat i hear "mayonaise" and not "mayday" lol but yeah this game looks like very boring tbh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1